Can we finally agree on ,,the best diet” or at least sort them for people with different goals (High IQ cels gtfih).

PolishBateman

PolishBateman

Iron
So yeah, I’m gonna make a thread on it and format it well if we get to an answer.
Studying the BOTB section I came across very different dieting perspectives, I’m going to use the 4 that come to my mind but even in the BOTB section there surely are more.
1. Carnivore - carnivore is a type of diet prettyboy promotes in both his skincare and just diet thread, he just supplements rest of his needs and collagen.
2. ,,Normal diet” that other thread (if I remember correctly it’s ,,how to eat properly to maximise looksmaxing potential”) which I’m not honestly a big fan of and I don’t think it deserves BOTB cause it’s just ,,Eat what Jews tell you to” no reaserch.
3. Diet from a thread about building facial bone.
Op (deleted user and I don’t remember the numbers) suggests to eat every 2 hours to stay in anabolic state, eat carbs in form of rice and potatoes only, eat fruit like apples and eat meat.
4. Difference in building facial bone and sleepmaxing (by garou, not zeus and I think Garou’s version is a lot more detailed and better.) where in facial bone guide we get to eat a lot and our body to be in constant metabolic state and in sleepmaxing we get information to have our last food/drink 2/3 hours before bed.

INB4 these are only things I remember and I didn’t go through every single BOTB thread so there maybe more ,,contradictions”.
I’m not saying any of these people are wrong, we should just group this for goals or age.

Thanks for any help, I’m looking forward to hearing what community thinks.

We’re all gonna make it.

• +1
Reactions: Alexios and silencio
u mentioned like 1-2 viable diets and didn't mention 20 others that are good. Optimal diet is probably a mix of Primal Diet by Aajonus, Ray Peat Diet, Carni/Low Carb Diet.

• +1
Reactions: silencio and Youㅤ
u mentioned like 1-2 viable diets and didn't mention 20 others that are good. Optimal diet is probably a mix of Primal Diet by Aajonus, Ray Peat Diet, Carni/Low Carb Diet.
As I mentioned in the beginning it’s just what I remember from BOTB threads, not all diets obviously, probably not even all from BOTB but I just pointed out the contradictions between them.

just follow what paul saladino says at the minimum, if you like eat more meat, raw meat is also fine if you like it.

optimal diet (for health) is lots of meat, lots of fruits, zero processed shit, now personally i tweaked it to be able to spam carbs as im bulking.

there isnt a "perfect diet", everyone has different goals, its like debating what the best color is

best diet for growth : just eat everything in sight

best diet for anti ageing : just eat nothing (or close to this)

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
best diet for growth : just eat everything in sight

best diet for anti ageing : just eat nothing (or close to this)
this

• +1
Reactions: silencio and Youㅤ
low carb is retarded

so carb good if fruit

well fruit is consider carb
yes, i dont think cooked carbs are necessarily bad short term but probably long term, dunno tho. glucose changes how we metabolize fructose as well tho

yes, i dont think cooked carbs are necessarily bad short term but probably long term, dunno tho. glucose changes how we metabolize fructose as well tho
water

just eat fruiot

• +1
Reactions: anticel
optimal diet (for health) is lots of meat, lots of fruits, zero processed shit, now personally i tweaked it to be able to spam carbs as im bulking.

there isnt a "perfect diet", everyone has different goals, its like debating what the best color is
Lol
Blood glucose destroys collagen and all other proteins.

Read about Glycation. Its why high carb vegans look like corpses.

The body's insulin response is actually MAINLY to save your tissues from getting glycated by glucose. And SECONDARILY to fuel your cells.

Also its now proven high carb diets over a lengthy period are the true reason for adult acne and balding as well.

If you care about looksmaxxing at all, you would cut carbs to a low level. But i think you just did not know about glycation or how carbs are the true reason for acne and balding.[DHT increase is a downstream effect of insulin resistance]

• +1
Reactions: anticel
Ate there any optimal diet for while using hgh for height

So yeah, I’m gonna make a thread on it and format it well if we get to an answer.
Studying the BOTB section I came across very different dieting perspectives, I’m going to use the 4 that come to my mind but even in the BOTB section there surely are more.
1. Carnivore - carnivore is a type of diet prettyboy promotes in both his skincare and just diet thread, he just supplements rest of his needs and collagen.
2. ,,Normal diet” that other thread (if I remember correctly it’s ,,how to eat properly to maximise looksmaxing potential”) which I’m not honestly a big fan of and I don’t think it deserves BOTB cause it’s just ,,Eat what Jews tell you to” no reaserch.
Op (deleted user and I don’t remember the numbers) suggests to eat every 2 hours to stay in anabolic state, eat carbs in form of rice and potatoes only, eat fruit like apples and eat meat.
4. Difference in building facial bone and sleepmaxing (by garou, not zeus and I think Garou’s version is a lot more detailed and better.) where in facial bone guide we get to eat a lot and our body to be in constant metabolic state and in sleepmaxing we get information to have our last food/drink 2/3 hours before bed.

INB4 these are only things I remember and I didn’t go through every single BOTB thread so there maybe more ,,contradictions”.
I’m not saying any of these people are wrong, we should just group this for goals or age.

We’re all gonna make it.
Diet is insanely complicated. It is heavily dependent on genetics and you needa go full aspie to understand it.

Honestly I don't think it's worth it for anyone who has actually deep dived into it, to post about it. Especially if it's gonna end up on tiktok the next day.

Diet is insanely complicated. It is heavily dependent on genetics and you needa go full aspie to understand it.

Honestly I don't think it's worth it for anyone who has actually deep dived into it, to post about it. Especially if it's gonna end up on tiktok the next day.
we are the same species its not like we are from different galaxies jfl.
diet is not that complicated

Just keep these rules in mind:
(1) - Excess carbs will destroy your health and looks. Carb excess activates acne, collagen damage, bloating and balding in adults. Just replace them with vegetables. If you think about it, vegetables contain most of the vitamins and minerals and fibre carb sources contain. Starches like potatoes and graisn are just vegetables with extra filler calories.

(2) Get most of your calories from protein/fat sources. Meat, seitan, liver, bone broth.

(3) Animal Livers and Nutritional Yeast are nature's multivitamin.
There is enough vitamin A in daily liver consumption to mimic some of Tretinoin's effects.
in general vitamins are more important for Looks than most users here could imagine. Simply being deficient in vitamin B3 turns you into a decaying mess and if you didn't understand vitamins, you would be wondering why your softmaxxing isn't working.

Overview image

Diet doesn't do shit

• JFL
Reactions: mistermogger
(My Opinion my personal experience)
Aajonus vonderplanitz diet is the best

We’re all gonna make it.

Lol
Blood glucose destroys collagen and all other proteins.

Read about Glycation. Its why high carb vegans look like corpses.

The body's insulin response is actually MAINLY to save your tissues from getting glycated by glucose. And SECONDARILY to fuel your cells.

Also its now proven high carb diets over a lengthy period are the true reason for adult acne and balding as well.

If you care about looksmaxxing at all, you would cut carbs to a low level. But i think you just did not know about glycation or how carbs are the true reason for acne and balding.[DHT increase is a downstream effect of insulin resistance]
i get your point, but my goal is to be huge asf, thats mainly the reason why im on steroids, and i cant be huge just from fruits and meat

i get your point, but my goal is to be huge asf, thats mainly the reason why im on steroids, and i cant be huge just from fruits and meat
Lol happy ogrecelling then
Why go on roids when u can do ostarine

Roids can destroy ur hair

Lol happy ogrecelling then
Why go on roids when u can do ostarine

Roids can destroy ur hair
because im not scared of needles and for me atleast i havent experienced any side effects yet (on 100mg test every 5 days)