Can we get Asian Stacys?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I used to believe that Asian girls are unattractive, but I changed my mind after seeing some Korean Stacys. And people keep saying "Asian girls are easy" "JBW" etc. I wonder if that's just a meme. I don't really see many WMAF couples in my country and if I do, the Asian girl tend to be trash tier.

So can we get Asian Stacys as average white guys? Or do they usually stick to Changs?

Maybe in poor asian countries but not in korea

• +1
Reactions: Final82
Noodlewhores are overrated. I’d take a Latina over a noddlewhore anyday tbh

I used to believe that Asian girls are unattractive, but I changed my mind after seeing some Korean Stacys. And people keep saying "Asian girls are easy" "JBW" etc. I wonder if that's just a meme. I don't really see many WMAF couples in my country and if I do, the Asian girl tend to be trash tier.

So can we get Asian Stacys as average white guys? Or do they usually stick to Changs?

Not in the west . It’s way easier to get an asian Becky if you are high tier normie white guy . But asian Stacie’s are in high demand - most white chads love them . So probably not in the west but definitely in poor asian countries like Thailand , Vietnam and may be China

Not in the west . It’s way easier to get an asian Becky if you are high tier normie white guy . But asian Stacie’s are in high demand - most white chads love them . So probably not in the west but definitely in poor asian countries like Thailand , Vietnam and may be China
I've never known a white chad going for Asian girls. Chads have enough options of big boobs white girls and big ass ebony girls. Why would they choose a 2D Asian girl, even if she has a pretty face?

I've never known a white chad going for Asian girls. Chads have enough options of big boobs white girls and big ass ebony girls. Why would they choose a 2D Asian girl, even if she has a pretty face?

Because of exotic features and social media . I think you live in Europe so it’s a bit different there compared to the USA . Here . Especially in west coast , asian hot girls are highly sought after by top white chads . Ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
In korea you have a chance if your above avg, but if your avg thailand will do