can we get GENIOPLASTY and jaw angle IMPLANTS in ONE procedure ?

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
can we get both done in a row ?

how hard is the post-op pain and recovery ?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Probably

Only bimax and implants simultaneously is not possible

• +1
Reactions: chigoha
Probably

Only bimax and implants simultaneously is not possible
You can definitely get bimax and jaw implants in one procedure. Every Sailer before and after posted on this forum is Bimax with medpor jaw angle implants

You can definitely get bimax and jaw implants in one procedure. Every Sailer before and after posted on this forum is Bimax with medpor jaw angle implants
how much would sailer charge for jaw angle implants + genio ?

how much would sailer charge for jaw angle implants + genio ?
An absurd amount. And I wouldn't go to Sailer in 2022 if it was free. Just pointing out it can be done, it's just a matter of finding surgeons who do it

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
An absurd amount. And I wouldn't go to Sailer in 2022 if it was free. Just pointing out it can be done, it's just a matter of finding surgeons who do it
are these surgeries painful in post-op ? i'm such a pussy so i'm not sure if i can bear this , might just get fillers JFL

are these surgeries painful in post-op ? i'm such a pussy so i'm not sure if i can bear this , might just get fillers JFL
Yeah they are, especially the first day or two

Yeah they are, especially the first day or two
at what point ?
do you think i can bear it as a low T pussy ? what if i get genio only or jaw angle implants only ?

at what point ?
do you think i can bear it as a low T pussy ? what if i get genio only or jaw angle implants only ?
You'll get through it ok as long as your doctor prescribes proper pain meds. There's a big push recently to limit opioids post op because of addicts and shit, but this is one instance where if you're pain sensitive you're gonna need a lot of them.

• +1
Reactions: chigoha
Maybe medpor, but for titanium it has to be separate