Can we have a role for raters

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
Bruh too many niggas on this site are legit retarded and rate Based off guys they want to fuck.
This site is legit primitive since 98% of the people are actually clueless on lookism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, neverchadlite, Deleted member 30985 and 16 others
i agree raters who based on gut instinct are the best, this is what foids will do and it puts an accurate mesaure of what the strengths are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite, try2beme, lemonnz and 3 others
i agree raters who based on gut instinct are the best, this is what foids will do and it puts an accurate mesaure of what the strengths are
Just be gay theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite, efidescontinuado, Clavicular and 2 others
@Looks234 exception
Best gut rater on the site

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and Looks234
My personal sense for guys is cope because I'm a dude
I base shit off what ik girls like
i don't use personal taste if i did then i'd rate all blondes low

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
So true

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, FaceandBBC, Newday*V3 and 2 others
I think you need to accept that in life some people have different opinions.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and ElTruecel
if only everyone was us high IQ as me

• +1
With all the respect to you @Blackgymmax…

Seeing your face gives me “i want to beat the shit out of you” urges.

Kind regards,
@moreroidsmoredates

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: antony 726 and Omen
I think you need to accept that in life some people have different opinions.
I sent your picture to a big booty black french girl and she said ur cute

11444444 A4BC 4227 BCFF D27EEAD151CE

• JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc
Would change nothing, copers will still cope, lol if you think that they'll suddenly mindlessly accept ratings and not start arguments just because a guy with the "Rater" role said it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NarrowBones, socialcel and Blackgymmax
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE, ElTruecel and UrGirlsMcm
With all the respect to you @Blackgymmax…

Seeing your face gives me “i want to beat the shit out of you” urges.

Kind regards,
@moreroidsmoredates
Then you realize I'm double your size and you wake up

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and Magnum Opus
I have got ratings from subhuman to htn to chad, the only rating I trust is the one my mom gave me, a handsome young man.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Blackgymmax, scrunchables and 1 other person
I have got ratings from subhuman to htn to chad, the only rating I trust is the one my mom gave me, a handsome young man.
i didn't see anyone rate u subhuman just that u had low appeal

true rater role giga low IQ all that matters if u are fucking girls who are good looking

then you realise your mom doesn't actually love you, she only loves that one chad kid that she sees at her work everyday. everyday she wishes that was her kid instead of you
brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 64942
then you realise your mom doesn't actually love you, she only loves that one chad kid that she sees at her work everyday. everyday she wishes that was her kid instead of you
brutal
hes 6 psl

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
brutal
I seen the people at her work, she works with homeless people all day and drug addicts, they do hollow cheek mog me though

Ratings based on "mathematical models" are pointless. Just observe a face and rage

Ratings based on "mathematical models" are pointless. Just observe a face and rage
They're not pointless, but in the current state shouldn't be seen as the holy grail, also what measuring ratios & angles doesnt account for is soft feature shape & obviously coloring

The ideal ranges for ratios & angles used for the models at the moment come from studies with different camera setups, f.e. the ideal ESR range could come from a study that took pictures from 4ft distance with a focal length of 90, the midface ratio range from a study with 6ft distance and focal length of 90 though, which makes it a bit silly as you obviously can't analyze just 1 front pic from someone then, due to the fact that the specific picture will automatically not be standardised with some of the studies from which a few ideal ranges were taken from

Ideally there would be a database of ideal ratios and angles for f.e. 5ft camera distance, focal length of 90, then you'd take a picture of yourself under those conditions, and could be sure that all the measurements in the database of the model even apply to your picture

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm, trueceI and Blackgymmax
They're not pointless, but in the current state shouldn't be seen as the holy grail, also what measuring ratios & angles doesnt account for is soft feature shape & obviously coloring

The ideal ranges for ratios & angles used for the models at the moment come from studies with different camera setups, f.e. the ideal ESR range could come from a study that took pictures from 4ft distance with a focal length of 90, the midface ratio range from a study with 6ft distance and focal length of 90 though, which makes it a bit silly as you obviously can't analyze just 1 front pic from someone then, due to the fact that the specific picture will automatically not be standardised with some of the studies from which a few ideal ranges were taken from

Ideally there would be a database of ideal ratios and angles for f.e. 5ft camera distance, focal length of 90, then you'd take a picture of yourself under those conditions, and could be sure that all the measurements in the database of the model even apply to your picture
Agree but a .488 from that distance is cooked unless the camera is super warped

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus

Nah, creatingattractive got his ideal ratios from measuring a bunch of attractive faces and getting a mean etc with pics that have minimal distortion

The legend postrd

Attachments

• 02A65F00-2403-420B-8207-F771CFEDD258.jpeg
    02A65F00-2403-420B-8207-F771CFEDD258.jpeg
    40.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1666, Blackgymmax and trueceI
Nah, creatingattractive got his ideal ratios from measuring a bunch of attractive faces and getting a mean etc with pics that have minimal distortion
Not an ideal approach, how can he be sure that the exact measurements hes analyzing in those faces is ideal in them?
If I say "Today I'll determine the "ideal" midface ratio using this method" and then throw in Ian Somerhalder & Chace Crawford into the pot, who obviously overall are attractive, they will drag down the average range for that measurement. To prevent this the analyzer would already need to know that they do not have ideal MFRs, which is either guesswork or done via reading already existing studies on said ratio

With this approach you don't find out what the ideal midface ratio is, you find out what the average midface ratio for already attractive faces is

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and trueceI
Not an ideal approach, how can he be sure that the exact measurements hes analyzing in those faces is ideal in them?
If I say "Today I'll determine the "ideal" midface ratio using this method" and then throw in Ian Somerhalder & Chace Crawford into the pot, who obviously overall are attractive, they will drag down the average range for that measurement. To prevent this the analyzer would already need to know that they do not have ideal MFRs, which is either guesswork or done via reading already existing studies on said ratio

With this approach you don't find out what the ideal midface ratio is, you find out what the average midface ratio for already attractive faces is
I personally made some mods by making morphs w different ratios and surveying 100+ women

• +1

He's also done morphed surveys to adjust btw

• Woah

Also ian somers brow tilt isn't ideal

• +1

the studies use the same methodology 99% of the time, its just averaged out measurements from models. you wont find any studies on e.g. chin to philtrum, its all just averaged out faces. its the best thing you can do so far as it usually includes extremes of both ends (unless someone picks a cope sample size)

his system doesn't factor in how diff ratios work with eachother either, he bsaically thinks 0.443 esr + 0.91 icd to pfl looks the same as 0.46 esr + 1:1 pfl to icd. applies to mfr + total fwhr and many other ratios.

• +1
the studies use the same methodology 99% of the time, its just averaged out measurements from models. you wont find any studies on e.g. chin to philtrum, its all just averaged out faces. its the best thing you can do so far as it usually includes extremes of both ends (unless someone picks a cope sample size)

his system doesn't factor in how diff ratios work with eachother either, he bsaically thinks 0.443 esr + 0.91 icd to pfl looks the same as 0.46 esr + 1:1 pfl to icd. applies to mfr + total fwhr and many other ratios.
You get extra points when you're on the more masculine end of ideal btw. However you cant quantify it. It's not 100% accurate but it's the best we have

• +1
Reactions: trueceI
and rate Based off guys they want to fuck.
Especially JBWcopers. Legit 8 out 10 users that write shit like: "Saar, you mog insanely hard", look like vid related

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Blackgymmax

Whose alt are you?

JBW is real but should be disregarded while rating, kinda like how height would be
I always add race tax unless asked otherwise because I hate ethnics

Bruh too many niggas on this site are legit retarded and rate Based off guys they want to fuck.
This site is legit primitive since 98% of the people are actually clueless on lookism
I volunteer myself as a ratet, been rotting here since 6 years and got surgery experience

• +1
you have consistently good ratings but they are consistently low, once u learn BGMs rating system it makes sense

like for example strong MTN for u is prob weak htn
Prob
It's pretty hard to tell the difference between the 2
It's like 1 or 2 sub ideal feats