Can We Stop Referring To Sub 6ft Men As Chads?

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
And instead just call them 5 6 7 PSL or whatever... :Comfy:

After all, we're discussing face on its own when we do this 90% of the time.

Got into some debate with a couple users regarding this. The subject in question was Bieber & then it extended to Brando and Cruise. :lul:

To call someone a Chad implies close to perfection with nearly zero flaws. Most users would agree that would mean being 7-8/10 in every category to qualify. :geek:

No one would consider 5'9 an 8/10 height, even in real life amongst normies, so why call this person a Chad? :unsure:

IMO you're hardcapped at HTN if you're below 5'10 but that's just me. Gotta be 5'10 minimum to qualify as Chadlite and so on...

But JFL at the state of this forum if you think being 5'9 won't disqualify you from ranking in the upper echelons of male physicality in the 21st century:feelsuhh:We're a community that is supposed to be harsh on every aspect of looks for crying out loud. :feelspepo:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Recessed Life, Deleted member 22918, Looks234 and 4 others
Cant read long essays

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and DelonLover1999
and while we're at it why don't we also include a 115 iq threshold for all chads, too?
(yes I am a manlet and yes I am coping)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Kill yourself thanks.

Stalloneheight

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
and while we're at it why don't we also include the 115 iq threshold for all chads, too?
(yes I am a manlet and yes I am coping)
Tf does IQ has to do with someone being a chad ?
Just don't be an absolute retard

This post got way too little discussion frfr ong no cap real talk

youre really generous with your 6' requirement

Nah, calling someone Chad just refers to a person that can easily obtain quality pussy.

youre really generous with your 6' requirement
How so? Should it be more? I feel like 5'11 /180cm is the bare minimum to be "chad" but since kids are so tall nowadays better make it 6ft. Maybe 6'1 if you want.
Nah, calling someone Chad just refers to a person that can easily obtain quality pussy.
What? Just because a 5'6 charismatic Filipino in Canada outslayed an autistic 6'5 white 3PSL lanklet doesn't make him Chad.

• JFL
Reactions: exo
What? Just because a 5'6 charismatic Filipino in Canada outslayed an autistic 6'5 white 3PSL lanklet doesn't make him Chad.
It does in my book. Cause if not this whole blackpill business will fall apart.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and Brus Wane
How so? Should it be more? I feel like 5'11 /180cm is the bare minimum to be "chad" but since kids are so tall nowadays better make it 6ft. Maybe 6'1 if you want.

zoomers being tall is a complete myth

the most subhuman generation by far

but 6' is average in a few countries so it's an htn-tier height

6'2 = chadlite, 6'4 = chad imo

• Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane
I am not reading this

Didnt read

• +1
Reactions: blithe
Massive cope

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
I indeed could have been a contender.. if only I had a better environment

• So Sad
Reactions: Brus Wane
zoomers being tall is a complete myth

the most subhuman generation by far

but 6' is average in a few countries so it's an htn-tier height

6'2 = chadlite, 6'4 = chad imo
Very strict requirements on this one. I kinda disagree that it should be 6'4 minimum. That's a really big ask.

But at least you're not a delusional coper like the rest.
It does in my book. Cause if not this whole blackpill business will fall apart.
That's the redpill / PUA ranking. Assigning chad status based on the number of bodies one pulls.

We're a community concerned with aesthetics and physical attractiveness.

We can't be shifting goalposts and be so 'forgiving' in our ratings. Especially when major flaws like sub 5'11 / 180cm height are concerned.

• +1
Reactions: exo
All men are chads in their own way if they respected themselves and treat women as equals.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and Deleted member 27066