Can we talk about Starlight's daring scenes?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
In the last two episodes of season four, The Boys, Starlight finally showed her ass as if fans were begging to see it. SMFH. No, we weren't!

Before I begin, I refuse to use their real names because I know how sick actors are esp when they're drinking, they tend to search for articles relating to them. I refuse to feed into their delusions of grandeur.

With that said, Starlight's hooked on dope, that's why she showed her ass so carelessly. It explains her irresponsible, ridiculous plastic surgery that turned her from an average-looking blonde to a fucking deformed carrot face. The fuck was she thinking? She wasn't! Drugs, people. The actress is hooked on opiates and benzos and booze to wash that shit down. I bet by now, she had so many abortions, she named each one. Sick! She makes me SICK to my fucking stomach! I hate junkies, no matter what they look like. Fuck those damn filthy junkies!

Anyway, I can't wait for season 5 but for now, s2 of Gen V will do. Hopefully, then, Homelander finally shows people who he really is... gay as fuck (in real life.)

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Does anyone have anyfuckingthing to say about this???

Well, @leonardu @Zelenskyiv @AlexBrown84 (my cracka) @JohnDoe @JustCallMeKash @0S4MA @spongebob @PsychoDsk @Funnyunenjoyer1 @Hulk Hogan @datboijj (my other cracka) @klip11 @zurzolo @Sub5kang @klip11 @try2beme

don’t spoil it for me plz

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Agreed.

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
@AlexBrown84 are you too fucking busy to keep up with The Boys? The fuck outta here! Go back to your Young Royals and that other gay shit you watch, Genera+ion.

@N1666 Can you imagine her reading this and feeling,
Sad The Office GIF

• JFL
Reactions: N1666