Can women be attracted to men with a feminine vibe?

Deleted member 6577

Deleted member 6577

Skullmogger ogre
Can we generalize that ALL women want the same type of guy (tallchad with nice jaw) no matter what they say? Or are there some individuals who like something different. I sometimes dont like myself because im lacking masculinity. I give off a feminine vibe. I also look a bit childish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
They can't be sexually attracted to that.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6577
They can't be sexually attracted to that.
Sucks
I have compelling smile, i am pretty charming. But i don’t have this „sexy” vibe. How can I change this? Is it possible?

Sucks
I have compelling smile, i am pretty charming. But i don’t have this „sexy” vibe. How can I change this? Is it possible?
No end yourself faggot , @Ritalincel look at This nigger

it s time to darktriadmaxx you lil cutiepie
Th

• JFL
Reactions: jjyb12345, Arvenas, Cope_detector and 2 others
I feel the same, brother
(Or sister u might be girl)

I feel the same, brother
(Or sister u might be girl)
This is male only forum so there is a little to no chance that u will meet a foid here
However I sometimes feel confused as far as my sexual identity is concerned. That’s because I oftentimes act like a female. I have intense mood swings, Im seeking attention, paying too much attention to how I look etc

Yes. It's all about the face. Don't let anyone tell your otherwise.

muh vibes muh energy muh frame

Yes. It's all about the face. Don't let anyone tell your otherwise.

muh vibes muh energy muh frame
Let’s say that there are two guys with a similar level of physical attractiveness. You think that woman would choose the guy with more feminine of masculine energy?

if the dude is goodlooking they will fuck him.

vinnie hacker for example

Let’s say that there are two guys with a similar level of physical attractiveness. You think that woman would choose the guy with more feminine of masculine energy?
depends how the girl is feeling in that moment bro tbh. but if the feminine guy looks better she'll pick him. i've mogged guys that look more masculine than me because of my face. i have feminine features tbh, girls have called me a prettyboy but i've been approached a very good amount of times

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Subhuman Philtrum
Women like prettyboys. Just don’t be ugly

Maestethics you need to be masculine but not too much or you will look ogre, some feminine futures are good

Can we generalize that ALL women want the same type of guy (tallchad with nice jaw) no matter what they say? Or are there some individuals who like something different. I sometimes dont like myself because im lacking masculinity. I give off a feminine vibe. I also look a bit childish
no only JBs. u have to be masculine or its over

Attachments

• A236389E-4D5C-4630-A735-35B814F8A711.jpeg
    A236389E-4D5C-4630-A735-35B814F8A711.jpeg
    39.1 KB · Views: 7
So you are a femboy? Jfl it's over for your smv if that's the case.

reminder OP larped as 27 and then as 18

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
He is fem looking and girls love him tbh( he has almost 6m insta followers only cuz face)

Can that lead to inceldom?
Women would want to pet your head. Or even befriend you. The least of their thoughts are fucking you. So to women, your sexual market value is practically non-existent. So yeah technically you are an incel. But femboys are niche, a pretty big niche. So you can either trannymax or just inject T buddy boyo.

Best combo includes this
Masc: square hairline, square chiseled jaw and chin, good zygos orbitals and brows and tan skin also wide palate
Then femine lips, eyes and nose

Best combo includes this
Masc: square hairline, square chiseled jaw and chin, good zygos orbitals and brows and tan skin also wide palate
Then femine lips, eyes and nose
I am recessed twink with a wimp skull.