Can you achieve the same result of a Chin implant with Filler ?

i have 1.9 Chin to philtrum ratio and little chin help i can't get implant rn

i have 1.9 Chin to philtrum ratio and little chin help i can't get implant rn
i doubt it but i will get chin filler next week. will share my results

i doubt it but i will get chin filler next week. will share my results
are you planning to do fillers in other areas aswell ? also are you going to get filler done by doctor or do you self inject

No you can’t, filler enhances what you already have, it can’t change the shape of the chin like an implant. This is what my plastic surgeon said

are you planning to do fillers in other areas aswell ? also are you going to get filler done by doctor or do you self inject
4mL each side ramus, 2mL total on zygomatic arch and 3~4 on Chin

4mL each side ramus, 2mL total on zygomatic arch and 3~4 on Chin
How much will this cost and at what kind of doc (lets hope you dont go to dr Punjabi MC)

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
How much will this cost and at what kind of doc (lets hope you dont go to dr Punjabi MC)
i'm in europe so it's quite expensive actually but i need to see the result

No you can’t, filler enhances what you already have, it can’t change the shape of the chin like an implant. This is what my plastic surgeon said
bullshit i had radiesse and it's alot better than before. completely change the he shape. but not ideal yet.

i got chin fillers and i legit have a wider chin right now but nowhere near as implant op

it was quite good actually. my jaws are dissolved but chin are still looking square.
lifefuel. I think I need some fillers into my jawline and chin to augment them because implant would be an overkill

lifefuel. I think I need some fillers into my jawline and chin to augment them because implant would be an overkill
yeah. even if you want an implant, try fillers first to understand

i need to be a chad. Fillers make me chad?
of course :feelsohh:
200.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
You will need a lot of filler to come close to any where near the implant result. Remember it might look good when you leave but it’s not the final result. Your final result (90-95% close) expect 10 days and super final result (100%) around 20 days mark. Then you have to realise it starts dissolving.

No, it will eventually dissolve / sag / migrate / cause ptosis etc.

Just get genio / implant