Can you actually fraud 3.5 to 4 inches of height? Can you gymcel like that?

Xylmaxxing

Xylmaxxing

Iron
Recently found out about Guidomaggi. They have shoes that promise up to 3.5-4 inches of extra height, which is pretty massive. Most people wear shoes that gives them a 1 inch boost anyway, so you get about 2.5 to 3 inches, which is still pretty good.

Guido does a pretty good job at hiding the fact that you're wearing elevator shoes, but wouldn't 3.5 inches of extra height at your feet look very out of proportion with your body? It wouldn't give it away, but wouldn't that still look very uncanny and autistic?

Also, since gymcelling is not for manlets, can a manlet with a gymcelled body wear these shoes so that the muscle actually works in his favour instead of making him look like an aggressive lepricon?

• JFL
Reactions: gods lonely man, Saint Casanova and looksmaxxing223
No, more than 2.5 inches of total heel is comical. It means 1.5 inches frauding at max. If you need more height you have to do LL.

4 inches is goofy, and extremely noticeable. the biggest heightfraud I've seen an NT shoe hit was 1.9 inches (Nike Air Max TW if you're wondering) Air Max shoes in general are good for heightfrauding not just for the boost for because they aren't known for it

4 inches is goofy, and extremely noticeable. the biggest heightfraud I've seen an NT shoe hit was 1.9 inches (Nike Air Max TW if you're wondering) Air Max shoes in general are good for heightfrauding not just for the boost for because they aren't known for it
1.9 inches as in the total height added by the shoe?
You'd look like an absolute joke
What exactly would look off? The proportions or the actual shoe?

1.5-2 inches max with High top air forces. 1-1.5 inches max with other trainers.

I’ve seen lots of people wear them and other air max variations. You’ll basically gain zero noticeable height boost among zoomies,

He gets clowned for his trex arms and baby hands. He also has face + status
Who cares what incels and ugly foids think jfl. Face is the most important thing after 6ft anyways.

I’ve seen Josh McGregor fraud 4 inches and no one cared due to his face. Chad face= can do what you want.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Who cares what incels and ugly foids think jfl. Face is the most important thing after 6ft anyways.

I’ve seen Josh McGregor fraud 4 inches and no one cared due to his face. Chad face= can do what you want.
I doubt op has chad face. So hes better off frauding 2 inches

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
I doubt op has chad face. So hes better off frauding 2 inches
Yeah, two inches max with high top shoes seem like the upper limit tbh. Would probably be very uncomfortable though anyways.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
4 inches is high heels, you cant hide that

Also yes, proportions would look off
I'm not only talking the heel part, but also extra insoles inside the shoe (ankle boots). Can you fraud 3 inches like that? (1.5 inch shoe + 1.5 inch insoles)

I'm not only talking the heel part, but also extra insoles inside the shoe (ankle boots). Can you fraud 3 inches like that? (1.5 inch shoe + 1.5 inch insoles)
Idk try it out but I dont think its gonna work