Can you actually learn game?

P

PersonNumber163

Iron
Ded srs guys. I know some of you will me like “no game for your face” but let’s assume that you reach a certain level of attractiveness that women pay “some” attention to you. By improving your game you could turn some od the received attention to lays. My question is, do you think that game can actually be learned with trial an error, reserching etc.?

I am talking about game like this. This dude seems to know his stuff really well and it actually looks like geniuine advice some of us if not everyone could benefit from at least a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Danish_Retard
Just go on more Dates you retard.

Game = sexual harassment

Just go on more Dates you retard.
Going out getting results and already have somewhat decent game by default. But that’s just the game that I have, what I’m wondering if god tier slayer game can be learned or are you stuck with what you just have by default.

Game doesn't exist.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Going out getting results and already have somewhat decent game by default. But that’s just the game that I have, what I’m wondering if god tier slayer game can be learned or are you stuck with what you just have by default.
Game doesn't even matter. I literally talked about what shallow BItches women are with my old F+ and she didn't even care.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and bloomercel
Game doesn't exist.
It does. 5’10 somewhat attractive looking guy with god tier game >>> 6’3 socialy retarded htn. You need a certain level of attractiveness to pass the first barrier after that it’s the game that seals the deal.

• +1
You’ll just end up in jail

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, bloomercel and Danish_Retard
You need a BBC personality to pull

Lol don't listen to these incel retards. They are so below the attractiveness level that game sounds like fairy tale for them. Game does give the girl a better experience, makes things more smooth therefore it's good for closing better and faster. You can turn maybes to yes with game. You can stand out with game. You can get away with more... way more with game.

Thanks for the channel btw.

• JFL
Reactions: chawaje
Lol don't listen to these incel retards. They are so below the attractiveness level that game sounds like fairy tale for them. Game does give the girl a better experience, makes things more smooth therefore it's good for closing better and faster. You can turn maybes to yes with game. You can stand out with game. You can get away with more... way more with game.

Thanks for the channel btw.
That’s exactly what I’m thinking… most of the bluepill dating advice out there is useless but I think that as black/redpillers we should still look at some things objectively and acknowledge that looksmaxing goes beyond improving one’s physical attractiveness. I have never seen a good looking attractive guy with 0 game slay at a party and I have been out probably more than half of this sub.

You’re very welcome

• +1
It does. 5’10 somewhat attractive looking guy with god tier game >>> 6’3 socialy retarded htn. You need a certain level of attractiveness to pass the first barrier after that it’s the game that seals the deal.
Ur handicapped