Can you afford carnivore diet if your NEET ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
If your NEET and living off government money, is it enough to spend $200/a week on the carnivore diet ?

@Never Get Up @TheLookInYourEyes @n9wiff

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Never Get Up, n9wiff and 3 others
If your NEET and living off government money, is it enough to spend $200/a week on the carnivore diet ?

Yes absolutely lol?
There’s a farm near me, I get meat for 4 bucks a pound for organs, ground beef, or random cuts. more expensive if you buy fancy steaks, but don’t do that on a budget.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and thereallegend
$200 a week on a carnivore isn't bad. Enough to eat liver, brain, ground beef, etc. Things like steak, wild caught salmon, and raw dairy is where your wallet will start to get clapped.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and ey88
Yes absolutely lol?
There’s a farm near me, I get meat for 4 bucks a pound for organs, ground beef, or random cuts. more expensive if you buy fancy steaks, but don’t do that on a budget.
If im on a tight budget could i just eat organ liver, ground beef and eggs since it fits my $100 budget :0. Also when i find a job later thats lots of money i want to be able to eat ribeye steaks everyday

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
$200 a week on a carnivore isn't bad. Enough to eat liver, brain, ground beef, etc. Things like steak, wild caught salmon, and raw dairy is where your wallet will start to get clapped.
Your right because i’ve did about 1 weeks worth of financial calculation's and realised you would have to only eat steaks twice a week for it to be $25 a week for steaks if you buy a ribeye roll from Costco. I could do $100 budget with Ground beef, Eggs, Liver, and Butter but adding steaks in is hard :/

Of course I’m NEET and do Aajonus diet

Your right because i’ve did about 1 weeks worth of financial calculation's and realised you would have to only eat steaks twice a week for it to be $25 a week for steaks if you buy a ribeye roll from Costco. I could do $100 budget with Ground beef, Eggs, Liver, and Butter but adding steaks in is hard :/
Don’t buy liver from costco

You don't need $200 of meat/eggs a week unless you're a 6'11 ogre
It costs $180-190 for one boneless ribeye roll which can cut into 14-15 nice juicy sized slices of ribeyes and divide that by 2 weeks i can eat one steak daily which then is $180 divide by 2 which gives me $90/a week since i only have to buy a ribeye roll every fortnight, then i buy 2x 4lb grass fed ground beef ($21.99 for 4 lbs) from Costco which is consumed weekly and then $10 for 30 eggs, $10 for butter, and totally costs me $143-153 a week :0

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and Rea
It costs $180-190 for one boneless ribeye roll which can cut into 14-15 nice juicy sized slices of ribeyes and divide that by 2 weeks i can eat one steak daily which then is $180 divide by 2 which gives me $90/a week since i only have to buy a ribeye roll every fortnight, then i buy 2x 4lb grass fed ground beef ($21.99 for 4 lbs) from Costco which is consumed weekly and then $10 for 30 eggs, $10 for butter, and totally costs me $143-153 a week :0
I almost passed out reading this

I almost passed out reading this
Lol is it too much food for a non neet non-gymcel who only walks outside as the only form of excerise ?

• +1
Reactions: Rea
Its easy. Mincet meat 0,6kg costs like 5 euro

It’s over if you fall for the jewish scam of paying money to quench your hunger and don’t hunt your food by yourself

Take a look at this carb eater @Never Get Up

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, Never Get Up and Schizotypalcel
It’s over if you fall for the jewish scam of paying money to quench your hunger and don’t hunt your food by yourself

Take a look at this carb eater @Never Get Up
I dont eat carbs nigga, i buy meat from costco

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander

You can do carnivore with at least $105.00 USD per week.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
This depends on where you live

You should scout fro your local pricing instead and figure out your budget

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Avoid the liver and dairy. Copper toxicity and just sugar mixed with fat (Randle Cycle).

• JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231
I spend $240 a month total

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
1 time a day*
Do you ever feel really hungry or mentall/physically down ? Ive tried it once this week but i felt really bad, maybe its because it will take time to adjust to OMAD long term ?

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
Do you ever feel really hungry or mentall/physically down ? Ive tried it once this week but i felt really bad, maybe its because it will take time to adjust to OMAD long term ?
Never feel hungry throughout the day nor tired

Never feel hungry throughout the day nor tired
Yeah its probably gonna take me a few months to be fully fat adapted and in the state of peace with my body when im fasting for 24 hours.

Why do you want to accumulate negative karma in the first place whilst being detached from the outside world otherwise? Being a NEET is a great place to be if you want to achieve spiritual enlightenment and liberation of the spirit.

Carnivore diet made me feel like shit need some carbs in diet