Can you be good looking with a recessed maxilla?

D

Deleted member 31155

Kraken
Is it possible for someone to be good looking without bones (recessed maxilla and slightly recessed jaw)? If not, then why? Lets say he did every single softmax there out that exists. Can he pass?

Its possible

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 31155
Screenshot 2023 06 24 at 120649 PM

yeah, for sure, this guy is proof of that. also fully softmaxxed to fit your question as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 31155
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 31155
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Only if you are Asian because then you can kpop maxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Yes, for example most East Asians are prone to have recessed maxilla, however, there are very attractive asians. Look at the kpop stars.

Yeah look at robert Pattinson

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and Deleted member 22540
Yes, for example most East Asians are prone to have recessed maxilla, however, there are very attractive asians. Look at the kpop stars.
Only if you are Asian because then you can kpop maxx
View attachment 2304413

yeah, for sure, this guy is proof of that. also fully softmaxxed to fit your question as well

What causes asians to pass with recessed maxillas? Is it their positive canthal tilt and tiny faces, plus smaller facial features than the average caucasian/black?

What causes asians to pass with recessed maxillas? Is it their positive canthal tilt and tiny faces, plus smaller facial features than the average caucasian/black?
Main reason is because Asians have better harmony with a recessed maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
They have more neotanism, they are perfect for girls who like soft boys. If you have a recessed maxilla but young skin, you should try to be a pretty boy

• +1
yes if you go for the pretty boy archetype
if you’re more ruggedly masculine looking tho it will fuck you

Pattinson would say yes.

• +1
Reactions: plukee and Deleted member 22540
Is it possible for someone to be good looking without bones (recessed maxilla and slightly recessed jaw)? If not, then why? Lets say he did every single softmax there out that exists. Can he pass?
Yes
Screenshot 20230707 201615 Gallery
Screenshot 20230707 164228 Samsung Internet

• Woah
yes if you go for the pretty boy archetype
if you’re more ruggedly masculine looking tho it will fuck you
It's opposite man. More maxilla makes you more pretty because it also have an influence on soft features (lips, nose) while less forward grown maxilla make you look unpleasant and a bit intimidating/uncanny aka masculine

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
It's opposite man. More maxilla makes you more pretty because it also have an influence on soft features (lips, nose) while less forward grown maxilla make you look unpleasant and a bit intimidating/uncanny aka masculine
I read OPs question but didn’t realize the title was specifically maxila, in the question he says bones and also jaw, there are tiktok pretty boys with weak jawlines and soft features but you’re probly right about maxila

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540
I read OPs question but didn’t realize the title was specifically maxila, in the question he says bones and also jaw, there are tiktok pretty boys with weak jawlines and soft features but you’re probly right about maxila
in my avi this is my lower third. i have recessed maxilla (mostly lower one). am i in pretty boys category even tho you don't see my whole face? obviosuly not i'm not

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
@PeiFan94 do you agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 77718
Yeah, you just need good coloring; my friend is somewhat recessed but he’s got blue eyes and blonde hair so he’s still htn

Agree @BrahminBoss