Can you be good looking with a sub-60mm IPD?

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

High IQ
My ipd is brutal.
any celebs/people that look good with a small ipd or a bad eye area you know of? send in pictures

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Blond3cel and Krakowski
Ryan gosling according to normies but I don’t see it personally

• +1
Reactions: shogrim, depressionmaxxing, Deleted member 22540 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22540, sergeant blackpill and Reformed
My ipd is brutal.
any celebs/people that look good with a small ipd or a bad eye area you know of? send in pictures

There are a few that survive it by having a prominent base of the nose in that area. That makes a big difference in how low IPD is perceived. Widening middle gap between eyebrows helps a little bit also.

• Hmm...
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, sergeant blackpill, BongMog and 2 others
There are a few that survive it by having a prominent base of the nose in that area. That makes a big difference in how low IPD is perceived. Widening middle gap between eyebrows helps a little bit also.
so strong nasion helps? do you know any ways to make the nasion more prominent?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Depends of your midface lenght
With a short midface it can be OK. With the long it's dead

Nobody looks good with major ipd tbh it's such a bad failo, one of the worst tbh

Idk what 60mm ipd is ion do all that specific shit but you need long hair bro, it hides the shit out of my subhuman ipd

I'd say narrow ipd looks much better on a longer face tbh

Square ass face and ipd would be worse innit

I'd say narrow ipd looks much better on a longer face tbh

Square ass face and ipd would be worse innit
Even if square is not ideal at all, I still prefer it instead this kind of face : a complete nightmare to me.

I have a 6-6.2 IPD but I have a short distance between eyes and lips so a ratio close or equal to 1. I wouldn't exchange it with a longer distance, I would look like a demon

Attachments

• 20230626_203042.jpg
    20230626_203042.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 0
greycel explain how a midface cannot be long with a short ipd like these two dont go hand in hand

Even if square is not ideal at all, I still prefer it instead this kind of face : a complete nightmare to me.

I have a 6-6.2 IPD but I have a short distance between eyes and lips. I wouldn't exchange it with a longer distance, I would look like a demon
This guy has a terrible face overall and his ipd isn't even bad cuz his eyes are wide and large lol

Like me personally I look immensely better from the front when I jut down a bit, fruad a longer face, it makes ipd look more proportional

I got a square dome and IPD and its brutal but I can reshape the perceived shape of my head with long hair

greycel explain how a midface cannot be long with a short ipd like these two dont go hand in hand
A short distance between pupils and top of the lips.
When we talk about midface lenght, we don't talk about midface ratio, de talk about the absolute distance...

• +1
A short distance between pupils and top of the lips.
When we talk about midface lenght, we don't talk about midface ratio, de talk about the absolute distance...
valid answer

This guy has a terrible face overall and his ipd isn't even bad cuz his eyes are wide and large lol

Like me personally I look immensely better from the front when I jut down a bit, fruad a longer face, it makes ipd look more proportional

I got a square dome and IPD and its brutal but I can reshape the perceived shape of my head with long hair
His IPD is not low BUT the lenght between eyes and lips is huge (long nose, long philtrum), which creates this long midface .

His IPD is not low BUT the lenght between eyes and lips is huge (long nose, long philtrum), which creates this long midface .
Yeah longer lower third looks better to improve ipd than longer middle third imo

My ipd is brutal.
I think if you have a strong brow, prominent, good lower third and zygos you can pull off the intimidating bouncer/ogre look, which some girls are into. But low ipd makes one look brutish, low iq and lower class.

But why do some people here call Gosling not gl?

I think if you have a strong brow, prominent, good lower third and zygos you can pull off the intimidating bouncer/ogre look, which some girls are into. But low ipd makes one look brutish, low iq and lower class.

But why do some people here call Gosling not gl?
just be chad with one failo theory.
ryan gosling looks like shit tbh.
Travis fimmel is considerd chad and he has low ipd

Attachments

• 6FB087EB-CB8E-4F46-8F9E-E9538ABBF0ED.jpeg
    6FB087EB-CB8E-4F46-8F9E-E9538ABBF0ED.jpeg
    15.8 KB · Views: 0
  • CA6C4ADB-B083-4EC5-B4A9-76AAD2B1F485.jpeg
    CA6C4ADB-B083-4EC5-B4A9-76AAD2B1F485.jpeg
    644.3 KB · Views: 0
  • D720A234-4F57-4911-8221-DFFD012D5EDA.jpeg
    D720A234-4F57-4911-8221-DFFD012D5EDA.jpeg
    32.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Blond3cel
reminder that if you're measuring your IPD with a ruler, you're a fucking retard

• JFL
What is ians ipd. His is subhuman af

Also Ryan Gosling besides being shit on in the PSL community has high appeal or how can anyone explain other Celebs simping for him ?

no
there is an app for it too on ios
That's probably not very accurate either. Just tried an online one and got a difference of 2mm on only two different attempts. Same exact conditions.

• +1
Only 100% accuracy is at the optican.

My IPD is ~70mm
miring hard bro, they probably have measured it then without me noticing bc ive been doing tests for contacts all the time
Also Ryan Gosling besides being shit on in the PSL community has high appeal or how can anyone explain other Celebs simping for him ?
bluepill

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
miring hard bro, they probably have measured it then without me noticing bc ive been doing tests for contacts all the time

bluepill
70IPD + 1:1 Midface ratio gives me Tall skull but my mandible has high gonial got cucked by Gandy there with downward growth.

I guess you could ask them whats your exact IPD is next time they measure if you want to know it exactly.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and depressionmaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: MoggedToSuicide
70IPD + 1:1 Midface ratio gives me Tall skull but my mandible has high gonial got cucked by Gandy there with downward growth.

I guess you could ask them whats your exact IPD is next time they measure if you want to know it exactly.
send picture of you, you larp as chad

just be chad with one failo theory.
ryan gosling looks like shit tbh.
Travis fimmel is considerd chad and he has low ipd
Strange that many girls I know find him hot. Meh, there seems to be a lot of subjectivity involved with look, contrary to the theory. But low ipd is a bad failo ngl. But I think, I have seen your pics. You dont look so bad. Did you measure correctly and was the photo you used in the app distorted?

(Mach dir ne Messzange aus nem leeren Zirkel, damit kannste nix falsch machen)

• +1
Prob this guy? Italian gigolo

• Love it
Strange that many girls I know find him hot. Meh, there seems to be a lot of subjectivity involved with look, contrary to the theory. But low ipd is a bad failo ngl. But I think, I have seen your pics. You dont look so bad. Did you measure correctly and was the photo you used in the app distorted?

(Mach dir ne Messzange aus nem leeren Zirkel, damit kannste nix falsch machen)
(ich hab angst die wahre zahl zu sehen und bin mir sicher dass ich falsch gemessen habe um copen zu können)

(ich hab angst die wahre zahl zu sehen und bin mir sicher dass ich falsch gemessen habe um copen zu können)
(Musst du wissen. Ich hasse meine bizygomatische Breite und hatte als Angst die zu messen, aber am Ende warse ganz normal)

• +1
Only 100% accuracy is at the optican.

My IPD is ~70mm
You can use calipers, which have a tiny margin of error.

Also, why is everyone concerned with absolute IPD and not how it relates to rest of face?

I got 60IPD and 1:1 midface ratio bro, I don't think it looks long due to my nose bridge though

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
I got 60IPD and 1:1 midface ratio bro, I don't think it looks long due to my nose bridge though
But also downgrown mandible ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155

Put him into Frankfurt plane and he looks utter subhuman but he still looks good besides downgrown mandible its not always a total death tier failo.

(Unless you go into somali tier)

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and Deleted member 29155
so strong nasion helps? do you know any ways to make the nasion more prominent?

Not really sure on that. Females can with makeup tricks but guys I think can only widen the eyebrow gap in that area to help just a little.

i have 67mm and it still doesnt seem enough

I have 6.1 mm with a 1 midface ratio