Can you be happy after surgery?

killer400

killer400

Iron
I'm considering bone surgery and thinking about how I will feel after. After surgery i'll have scars inside my mouth, plates and screws in my bone. Whenever I go to the dentist or if I have to get some sort of facial scan, they'll see I had cosmetic face surgery. If you get a girlfriend, maybe even getting children (which i want someday), will you tell your girlfriend?... "hey btw naturally I wasn't good enough so I paid multiple thousands to have someone cut my face, saw bones and screw them together".

What if it goes wrong? friends/family who'll notice your deformity or weird results, the moment you explain them you had cosmetic surgery they will forever think of you as worthless.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
fuck yeah I will be happy
plus girls wear fake up all the time so she has no right to say shit

• +1
Reactions: dan, Deleted member 5891, inceletto and 5 others
I'm considering bone surgery and thinking about how I will feel after. After surgery i'll have scars inside my mouth, plates and screws in my bone. Whenever I go to the dentist or if I have to get some sort of facial scan, they'll see I had cosmetic face surgery. If you get a girlfriend, maybe even getting children (which i want someday), will you tell your girlfriend?... "hey btw naturally I wasn't good enough so I paid multiple thousands to have someone cut my face, saw bones and screw them together".

What if it goes wrong? friends/family who'll notice your deformity or weird results, the moment you explain them you had cosmetic surgery they will forever think of you as worthless.
if you have children you deserve to be gassed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 5912

Of course, better be ugly and never get a family only to feel good about yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 4430

Of course. Women touch my hand nowadays when we talk in group setting. This is just from eye area surgery and I'm not done yet.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and killer400
Why do you think of so many useless problems? Just "color" the truth. When you do a scan, you say you had a deformity in the maxilla or some bullshit, I wouldn't justify myself anyway with a fucking dentist.

Your girlfriend lies to you by putting make up every day and selling you an image of herself which isn't real, but you'll never hear her say "honey, I wasn't good enough, so I put colored dirt on my face".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, jj43, Ascensionrequired and 1 other person
you are spreading your subhuman genes and suffering to another generation.
I'm not subhuman, tall, smart, but just shit lowerthird. Combine genes with a good looking girl

I'm not subhuman, tall, smart, but just shit lowerthird. Combine genes with a good looking girl
if you are considering jaw surgery you obviously have subhuman bones and deserve to be castrated.

if you are considering jaw surgery you obviously have subhuman bones and deserve to be castrated.
fuck you maybe i had a jew orthondist who recessed me even more with elastics

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and MentalistKebab
depends how shit the bone is ofcourse
fuck you maybe i had a jew orthondist who recessed me even more with elastics
you have subhuman genes. it's simple.

Then people who were braces should be castrated too? What about cancer survivor? Like breast cancer it's genetic cause I have seen cases it passed down from Grandma to grandchildren. Should babies not be given vaccine so the weak ones dies naturally?

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, MentalistKebab and killer400
Then people who were braces should be castrated too? What about cancer survivor? Like breast cancer it's genetic cause I have seen cases it passed down from Grandma to grandchildren. Should babies not be given vaccine so the weak ones dies naturally?
people with braces probably have crooked teeth from mouthbreathing. not necessarily genetic thing. the cancer survivor, depends on when he got cancer. if he got cancer in early life it might be genetic and thus should refrain from reproducing. i don't know what the vaccine thing has to do with this topic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
people with braces probably have crooked teeth from mouthbreathing. not necessarily genetic thing. the cancer survivor, depends on when he got cancer. if he got cancer in early life it might be genetic and thus should refrain from reproducing. i don't know what the vaccine thing has to do with this topic.

As for vaccine. I mean if the baby is strong, he should have no problem dealing with virus. Isn't the purpose of mating with good looking people to have stronger offspring which indirectly means able to stand against virus?

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper

As for vaccine. I mean if the baby is strong, he should have no problem dealing with virus. Isn't the purpose of mating with good looking people to have stronger offspring which indirectly means able to stand against virus?
i don't know why you brought up wisdom teeth? what has that to do with anything?
vaccine is such a simple solution compared to jaw surgery.

i don't know why you brought up wisdom teeth? what has that to do with anything?
vaccine is such a simple solution compared to jaw surgery.
the way your tooth grows is partly genetic. having to wear braces has to do with weak genetic not just lifestyle alone.

Edit: vaccine wasn't simple 100 years ago. But you got my point. Jaw surgery may be a simple procedure in 100 years time.

My point is, as long as you don't carry a syndromatic gene, if it is fixable, you should be fine to procreate, just don't procreate too much, maybe 1 or 2 max.

Last edited:
the way your tooth grows is partly genetic. having to wear braces has to do with weak genetic not just lifestyle alone.
whatever. people still get their wisdom teeth extracted without further issues. we are talking about facial bones and major surgeries here.

Edit: vaccine wasn't simple 100 years ago. But you got my point. Jaw surgery may be a simple procedure in 100 years time.

My point is, as long as you don't carry a syndromatic gene, if it is fixable, you should be fine to procreate, just don't procreate too much, maybe 1 or 2 max.
are you going to subject your children to 18 years of rejection and suffering just so they are going to get their faces cut through and rearranged just to be normal?
Make ur children mew and be high T problem solved
cope. no mewing for subhuman genes.

are you going to subject your children to 18 years of rejection and suffering just so they are going to get their faces cut through and rearranged just to be normal?

cope. no mewing for subhuman genes.
If I'm poor no. If I have the money, yes.

Edit: my life principle is only procreate if you have a lot of money/ good looking. My Dad is poor but good looking. My Mom is poor and ugly. Either bring genes or money to makeup for it.

imagine you die and at the funeral the whole family finds out that you had nails in your fucking head entire life. 1. You will cause more than 1 funeral same day jfl 2. Because of their deaths you will go to hell

The results of jaw surgery can turn a subhuman into a tiktok chad. I know of a guy who had jaw surgery and it changed his appearance dramatically. He's has been in a long term relationship ever since. Do you care that much what a friend or a family member would think of you?
imagine you die and at the funeral the whole family finds out that you had nails in your fucking head entire life. 1. You will cause more than 1 funeral same day jfl 2. Because of their deaths you will go to hell
What is this low iq bs?

i think if i could ascend to psl 5 i would be happy

but i cant even with surgeries. :cry:

Op I have had surgeries before, I'm still not happy about my appearance. I'm happier less insecure than before yes. but I still have flaws that needs to be fixed.

you are evil and arrogant/selfish then.
your kids will hate you greatly.
Imagine falling this hard for PSL memes, don't take this shit so literally you deluded cuck

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
you are evil and arrogant/selfish then.
your kids will hate you greatly.
bro its not that deep, i agree with what ur saying about genetic selection and it would be better if all subhuman genes were eliminated from the gene pool, but unfortunately genetic recombination is still a thing so ugly people will always exist and likewise a psl 8 could be born from two subhuman parents

bro its not that deep, i agree with what ur saying about genetic selection and it would be better if all subhuman genes were eliminated from the gene pool, but unfortunately genetic recombination is still a thing so ugly people will always exist and likewise a psl 8 could be born from two subhuman parents
and likewise a psl 8 could be born from two subhuman parents
that's highly unlikely especially from legit borderline deformed people like many incels are.
Imagine falling this hard for PSL memes, don't take this shit so literally you deluded cuck
this is not PSL memes idiot. rejection and bullying based on appearance is still a thing whether you believe it or not cuck.

I'll be happy if my surgery yields solid results if it makes me look worse I will not be happy
Op I have had surgeries before, I'm still not happy about my appearance. I'm happier less insecure than before yes. but I still have flaws that needs to be fixed.
did your surgeries get you more foids?
did your surgeries get you more foids?

this is not PSL memes idiot. rejection and bullying based on appearance is still a thing whether you believe it or not cuck.
You're too far gone bro, this isn't an incel site anyway so go back to .co you ignorant dog

You're too far gone bro, this isn't an incel site anyway so go back to .co you ignorant dog
go back to reddit you bluepilled cuck :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
Imagine being so high inhib you care what your dentist’s opinion on you looksmaxxing is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430