Can you be NT when you’re short

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Iron
I had a big glow up during my last year of high school, and my school life literally barely changed since when I was an incel. I spoke more to my girl classmates, but nothing crazy, my fat incel friend got kinda colder to me, I got few valentine cards from random girls

But in any larger group situation, I was still invisible, got no follow back from hot girls. Yeah I forgot to mention that I’m 2.5 inches below average height in my country, so borderline manlet, but I wear lifts. I’m extroverted and don’t have trouble being funny. I got a girlfriend purely through my looks, and she thought that I was some kind of slayer lol, meanwhile I was at the lower end of my school social hierarchy.

I’m afraid it will be the same at uni. I would really wish to see how would my life look like if I was 3 or 4 inches taller. sorry for those reading, this post is shit, just my thoughts

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
NT is just not being autistic or fucked in the head, of course there are plenty of nt manlets, tons of NTmaxxed popular thugs are short

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and butterworld
IMG 4696

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381 and CarrotMaxxer
NT is just not being autistic or fucked in the head, of course there are plenty of nt manlets, tons of NTmaxxed popular thugs are short
yeah I meant being popular in the said social group

• +1
Reactions: butterworld