can you be so gl that when woman sees you they drop their panties ?

Dicklet.4.3

Dicklet.4.3

Sexy Truecel
@Dicklet.4.3

Psl 9 right place right time right niche

@Amnesia do women drop their pants when they see you bro

It's happened literally, gave a tipsy girl a ride home from the club who I didnt even talk to all night but we lived close by, and she started looking at me flirty and then pointing to bruises on her inner legs like wow how did I get these LOOK! and then started fingering herself (she was wearing a skirt) right in my front seat of my car while telling me she wanted me to walk her to her door

It's happened literally, gave a tipsy girl a ride home from the club who I didnt even talk to all night but we lived close by, and she started looking at me flirty and then pointing to bruises on her inner legs like wow how did I get these LOOK! and then started fingering herself (she was wearing a skirt) right in my front seat of my car while telling me she wanted me to walk her to her door

Human god in flesh has spoken

:chad: :chad: :chad: