can you believe this ethnic random stacy mogs white supermodels? from iran+in motion

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
that forward grown face will hunt my dreams for the rest of my life jfl

PicsArt 11 16 033919
PicsArt 11 16 033848
PicsArt 11 16 033759
PicsArt 11 16 033743
PicsArt 11 16 033728
PicsArt 11 16 033814
PicsArt 11 16 033833
PicsArt 11 16 033904
PicsArt 11 16 033937
PicsArt 11 16 033958
PicsArt 11 16 034014

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: flippasav, Deleted member 8202, TheChosenChad and 11 others
looks like an alien

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, sandcelmuttcel, Danish_Retard and 7 others
Can’t really think of anyone more aesthetic, certainly rarer than 1 in 100000 so this isn’t far off 8psl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and mortis
fogged by this polish girl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6785
  • +1
Reactions: Somalipirate, sandcelmuttcel, Pumanator and 3 others

she follows this loser

still cute

i bet if u were statusmaxxed u could dm her
like ceo of 10 companies and bare minimun of 6 psl looks yeah ez pz life is amazing

• JFL
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
The girl looks PART white. She is attractive and doesn't look bad. Probably top 1% for Iranian female faces.

Interesting to see that good looking ethnic women look white.

• +1
Reactions: mortis
The girl looks PART white. She is attractive and doesn't look bad. Probably top 1% for Iranian female faces.

Interesting to see that good looking ethnic women look white.
top 5% bone wise and its prettly common. but a peraian girl looking like this with blue eyes its more like 1 in 1000 its so rare

Something about her head is off it looks squashed :lul:

• Hmm...
Something about her head is off it looks squashed :lul:
its called perfect forward growth and god tier forward maxilla. she also got tall skull squashed is for short skulls ffs

Of course, one of the many ethnics with colored eyes, freckles, white skin, and light hair

• +1
She's frauding being white and having blue eyes
Jfl if you think this means anything

• JFL
She's frauding being white and having blue eyes
Jfl if you think this means anything
her eye color is deep and natural its not filter or lens ffs go inside her page she got photos taken in sunlight also she got videos of herself. also green eyed ethnics are common, blue is like 1 in 100 its not imposible. but looking good like her is impossible

her eye color is deep and natural its not filter or lens ffs go inside her page she got photos taken in sunlight also she got videos of herself. also green eyed ethnics are common, blue is like 1 in 100 its not imposible. but looking good like her is impossible
You can watch videos of her in motion she has brown eyes (eye color is cope anyway) anybody can fraud blue eyes in a couple photos jfl if you don't think this shit is edited

• +1
You can watch videos of her in motion she has brown eyes (eye color is cope anyway) anybody can fraud blue eyes in a couple photos jfl if you don't think this shit is edited
its real trust me. alot of girls here use eye colored filters but she does not use any its natural. also lighting is important jeremy meeks got blue eyes but here looks like brown /gray
PicsArt 11 16 092227
Jeremy Meeks 1

its real trust me. alot of girls here use eye colored filters but she does not use any its natural. also lighting is important jeremy meeks got blue eyes but here looks like brown /grayView attachment 808323View attachment 808326
Nope blue eyes never look brown that close to the camera and with that lighting. She's just frauding
It doesn't matter anyway. Eye color is the least important thing ever

Nope blue eyes never look brown that close to the camera and with that lighting. She's just frauding
It doesn't matter anyway. Eye color is the least important thing ever
prove its not real then.

prove its not real then.
Literally the first video you sent. You can't have that brown eyes in that angle and lighting if they're blue
Stupid shit anyway. Eye color doesn't matter. It's obvious she's trying to look as white as possible with dying her hair makeup and filters(and eye frauding)

Literally the first video you sent. You can't have that brown eyes in that angle and lighting if they're blue
Stupid shit anyway. Eye color doesn't matter. It's obvious she's trying to look as white as possible with dying her hair makeup and filters(and eye frauding)
as i said like jeremy meeks bad lighting here. look i turned the btightness to 100 and her eyes are blue look here
PicsArt 11 16 093811
Jeremy Meeks 1

• JFL
also her pupil is larg here due to bad lighting. here in sunlight her pupils are small. prooftgat here eyes are real and not lense or edit1
PicsArt 11 16 093811
PicsArt 11 16 033919

She didn't have bad lighting. She's just frauding. Even at 100% brightness her eyes aren't blue. She's frauding, everything about ig models is fake and frauded
you don't back up your statement and keep saying its fraud. :lul:

you don't back up your statement and keep saying its fraud. :lul:
Look at the video and tell me the lighting is bad. She dyes her hair, uses filters, makeup etc. Everything is frauded

• +1
Reactions: mortis and Danish_Retard
She doesn't tho. Shit thread from ethnic coper.

• JFL
Look at the video and tell me the lighting is bad. She dyes her hair, uses filters, makeup etc. Everything is frauded
agreed her hair is light brown she dyes it to light blonde its obvious. and yes she use filters of course not on every photo and not on her eyes tho