Can you belive thats you in photos?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I cant its so far away from what i imagine that i look.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Over
It is what it is bro

Body dismorphia bro

• WTF
Reactions: Pietrosiek
When I take Snap photo yes
otherwise no

Same, but it's probably just coping tbh.
Giphy 6

I think I look terrible in pics but my dating pool seems to say otherwise.

I look like shit in photos tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 3202 and Pietrosiek
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 3526 and 2 others
You look the most accurate in the mirror, pics are really inaccurate especially if it's some shit android phone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Butthurt Dweller, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 5 others
You look the most accurate in the mirror, pics are really inaccurate especially if it's some shit android phone
Crap, that's what I used to use when I had a phone, no wonder lol.

cope, chad do random selfie and look like a slayer

Why are you still on here? I think I remember seeing a pic of you and you were a 7.0-7.5 PSL.
cope, chad do random selfie and look like a slayer
I've seen one of my chad friends take a selfie and he looked like shit, and he's a 7 PSL in real life.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Pietrosiek
Crap, that's what I used to use when I had a phone, no wonder lol.
I mean it's really easy to see for me, like on the mirror no matter what mirror i have a lean face but when i see a picture of me with the back camera my face looks bloated and round jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I mean it's really easy to see for me, like on the mirror no matter what mirror i have a lean face but when i see a picture of me with the back camera my face looks bloated and round jfl
If I were you I'd become a model, I'm jealous of you man ngl. Get off here ASAP unless you're just helping other members or trying to maintain yourself.

Why are you still on here? I think I remember seeing a pic of you and you were a 7.0-7.5 PSL.

I've seen one of my chad friends take a selfie and he looked like shit, and he's a 7 PSL in real life.
I am not a 7-7.5psl jfl, thats basically Chico tier, and almost Barret tier. I am max 6psl if im not on bulking season

• JFL
I am not a 7-7.5psl jfl, thats basically Chico tier, and almost Barret tier. I am max 6psl if im not on bulking season
You are very close to Chico tier man.

• JFL

Dude 7psl is International model tier, you're telling me this dude is only one bliny below opry or Barret? Lol, gl people irl have good photos never seen other situations.
Idk how he looks but he would be International model if he was a almost chico tier you idiot

I have bad skin with acne and im not low bf like Chico in his prime, plus my hairline is not perfect

• JFL
I have bad skin with acne and im not low bf like Chico in his prime, plus my hairline is not perfect
Then when you correct those you'll mog almost every guy irl.
Dude 7psl is International model tier, you're telling me this dude is only one bliny below opry or Barret? Lol, gl people irl have good photos never seen other situations.

Idk how he looks but he would be International model if he was a almost chico tier you idiot
Fuck off you toxic cunt.

Then when you correct those you'll mog almost every guy irl.

Fuck off you toxic cunt.
Thats just not possible because to be above 7psl you need to have good robust bones or look extremely unique

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Pietrosiek
This is from what I am remembering of your pic I saw.

• JFL
No, I don't like to blow smoke up peoples asses, it just harms them in the end.

I forget where it was and how I saw it, but it was a couple of weeks ago.
I posted a lot of pics in the past here
AirBrush 20191108231312
Received 2478492955699732

• JFL
I posted a lot of pics in the past here View attachment 178362View attachment 178366
Okay, I confused you with someone else, fml. But good looking nonetheless (no homo).

Not every person that has a model tier face becomes a model. Plus, I live in a city where beautiful people thrive.

Okay, I confused you with someone else, fml. But good looking nonetheless (no homo).

Not every person that has a model tier face becomes a model. Plus, I live in a city where beautiful people thrive.
Interesting, who did you confuse me with to give something as high like 7psl, only Aesthetic and Saludon were given those ratings on this site

• JFL
I always wondered if I look this ugly fuck like in photo but when i take picture of other people with phone they look like shit too I'm pretty try sure you look worse on cam

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Interesting, who did you confuse me with to give something as high like 7psl, only Aesthetic and Saludon were given those ratings on this site
No idea, but you are still in 6 PSL range like me.

dude 7psl is one in a milion, also if you live in place with many gl people, you need to be even more gl to be attractive

basically. the flipped image is alien cuz you are narcy and stare and fall in love with your mirror image. the flipped image thus causes you to extremely crique any flaw.

in actuality the flipped image is as much as it is to others as your image is to you in the mirror. besides it the phone is also shit because

of lens distortion, photo coloring, camera angle and sometimes expression

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and TsarTsar444
dude 7psl is one in a milion, also if you live in place with many gl people, you need to be even more gl to be attractive
Maybe I'm underrating myself then, because I have many stacylites interested in me. I'm shit broke too.

• JFL
No idea, but you are still in 6 PSL range like me.
Not at this moment i am not, 5 psl at best because i had this mysterious huge acne breakout everywhere on my body jfl, acne can completely destroy you

• JFL
Not at this moment i am not, 5 psl at best because i had this mysterious huge acne breakout everywhere on my body jfl, acne can completely destroy you
Can't see it but will take your word for it. Hope it clears up, never experienced acne myself though.

Can't see it but will take your word for it. Hope it clears up, never experienced acne myself though.
Those photos are from the summer lol, i got acne breakouts this month

• JFL
basically. the flipped image is alien cuz you are narcy and stare and fall in love with your mirror image. the flipped image thus causes you to extremely crique any flaw.

in actuality the flipped image is as much as it is to others as your image is to you in the mirror. besides it the phone is also shit because

of lens distortion, photo coloring, camera angle and sometimes expression
Couldn't you take one mirror and reflect it into another mirror and look at yourself that way to get an actual feel of how you look?

Couldn't you take one mirror and reflect it into another mirror and look at yourself that way to get an actual feel of how you look?
first sentance tbh. it will look vary strange and possibly (probably) asymmetrical to you.
but probably

first sentance tbh. it will look vary strange and possibly (probably) asymmetrical to you.
but probably
I look pretty good when I do that, lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
cool bro. might try it
When I do it that way, my side profile looks like the MC from Poldark (Check it out, it's an awesome show).
cool bro. might try it

ok just tried it and i look over 10 billion times better than on a fflipped camera image imo.
Told you, and I was told that it is accurate because it does what the camera does or whatever. First time I did it I almost became a gay narcy (kind of redundant, I know).

Last edited:
When I do it that way, my side profile looks like the MC from Poldark (Check it out, it's an awesome show).

Told you, and I was told that it is accurate because it does what the camera does or whatever. First time I did it I almost became a gay narcy (kind of redundant, I know).
Wait you do you do it?

• JFL
Fucking android phones man shit photo quality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Wait you do you do it?
Get two mirrors together and angle them towards each other to look at yourself. Or get something called a true mirror, the video I saw of it involved a foid crying in it (meaning it works).
That's all I've ever seen myself in tbh.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Tbh I think I look better in the photos then in the mirror/irl.
Your Brain might trick you when you look at the mirror,never forget this.

It's not about all androids, just the shitty ones, Huawei p30 has probably the best phiti quality, search it up on YouTube, i went yesterday to this phone store and tried the Huawei p30 camera selfie, i looked really good in it, easily 6psl, in my current camera it rarely can look above 5.5 psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
It's not about all androids, just the shitty ones, Huawei p30 has probably the best phiti quality, search it up on YouTube, i went yesterday to this phone store and tried the Huawei p30 camera selfie, i looked really good in it, easily 6psl, in my current camera it rarely can look above 5.5 psl
Yeah only the expensive android phones have good cameras

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
WHEN I DO SELFIES I DO THEM WITH MIRROR REFLECTION AND STILL. I CANT BELIVE WHO I AM SO ITS NOT ABOUT ASYMETRY, ITS ABOUT HOW UGLY YOU ARE BECOUSE OF YOUR FEATURES

Maybe I'm underrating myself then, because I have many stacylites interested in me. I'm shit broke too.

Yes Yes of course you have, of course you underate yourself

No imagine looking like my avi I dream about waking up as him an not subhuman for a day

• +1
No, I dislike seeing I am a genetic failure. Maybe I will surgerymaxx

• So Sad