Can you bonesmash without getting bruised

C

cc_7373

Zephir
Wanna bonesmash to make use of the swelling to appear as higher bonemass, can i do that like everyday to keep the swelling 27/7 and not get bruised?

• JFL
Reactions: Troglodyte452 and Mrinfinityx
probably not, but you can mitigate the bruising, also don't overdo it, water.

• +1
Reactions: iblamehamza
Wanna bonesmash to make use of the swelling to appear as higher bonemass, can i do that like everyday to keep the swelling 27/7 and not get bruised?
Its better to do it low intensity long period unlike @Clavicular giving himself traumatic brain injury on the long run from that force. Vibrations also get deeper into the bone than the high force blows.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and Mrinfinityx
Its better to do it low intensity long period unlike @Clavicular giving himself traumatic brain injury on the long run from that force. Vibrations also get deeper into the bone than the high force blows.
Make sure to also have insane rest time to give the bone extra time to heal even if the microfractures are already repaired

Would it give me bruising tho dont wanna try it and end up looking beat up for no reason tomorrow

Would it give me bruising tho dont wanna try it and end up looking beat up for no reason tomorrow
It may cause some bleeding because of your hair follicles or if you have shit skin quality, and it will be inflamed
Also do not bonesmash areas with acne

What kind of stupid question is this jfl?Just don't bonesmash if u are scared of bruising:lul:

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, aids and Mrinfinityx
can you break your bones through physical trauma without bruising the skin that covers it?

bonesmashing is literally a meme, no different than sun staring for blue eyes, don’t do it 💀

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky
What kind of stupid question is this jfl?Just don't bonesmash if u are scared of bruising:lul:
Dont wanna look beat up, people will ask questions and shit cant tell them i bonesmashed

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and Uncle Dinky
can you break your bones through physical trauma without bruising the skin that covers it?

bonesmashing is literally a meme, no different than sun staring for blue eyes, don’t do it 💀
Dont you get swelling which makes it look like you got more bonemass?

Dont you get swelling which makes it look like you got more bonemass?
i mean sure but it’ll go away, r u gonna continually do it for the rest of ur life risking brain damage so it looks like you have more bonemass?

I think at this state using the word bonesmashing should be a perma ban reason to purify this forum from retardation and uselessness as does natural selection

2307292 OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky
unless you are hammering so hard or contracting yout muscles while hitting your noot gonna get bruises;
if you do, rest.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
U will only induce maybe some degree of bone density if the impulsion is strong enough in years period like when jumping on ur legs, but there is no way u can induce bone cortical thickness by this bias (the only case proven is from the tennis study that i readed somewhere for minimal cortical gain and difference compared to the untrained arm but it needed chronic high impact and torsion on the same bone for more than a decade during kid years so quite far from the conditions of users here who can only maintain it through age or retablish it to genetic expression prior in severe bed rest cases), for this u are underestimating the force needed to even induce bone micro fracture and the bone will probably recover in the same shape if it is not a major fracture case, when applying an enough impact to induce micro fracture u need definitely an high impact or impulsion hit with an hard tool that will probably fucking up ur entire soft tissue mass and follicles under belief and probably inducing bone erosion from the impact itself like when u are grinding teeth through bruxism and high impact clenching even when the teeth are lubricated with saliva, so a clean negative balance in benefits/cons, now it is time to stop this foolish low IQ cope forever on this doomed forum

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: majesticincel
U will only induce maybe some degree of bone density if the impulsion is strong enough in years period like when jumping on ur legs, but there is no way u can induce bone cortical thickness by this bias, for this u are underestimating the force needed to even induce bone micro fracture and the bone will probably recover in the same shape if it is not a major fracture case, when applying an enough impact to induce micro fracture u need definitely an high impact or impulsion hit with an hard tool that will probably fucking up ur entire soft tissue mass and follicles under belief and probably inducing bone erosion from the impact itself like when u are grinding teeth through bruxism and high impact clenching even when the teeth are lubricated with saliva, so a clean negative balance in benefits/cons, now it is time to stop this foolish low IQ cope forever on this doomed forum

View attachment 3090773
Alr tell us something better lol

• +1
Alr tell us something better lol
U can only express ur full bone genetic expression through years and maintain it with age through vitamin D3, vitamin K1 K2 MK4 K2 MK7, boron, sun phototherapy at full intensity or phototherapy devices with skin contact, optimal hormonal balance as sleep (oestrogen very underrated btw), optimal mineral vitamin intake and balance, and chronic high impact exercises, chronic forces and resistance appliances, but there is no way u can biohack ur bones in safety so above ur genes expression outside of surgeries which u must do if u want to improve

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: iblamesols

" Tennis-induced osteogenesis varies with age, sex, and maturation, and relates merely to bone mass (Huddleston et al. 1980;Kannus et al. 1994) and bone size (Krahl et al. 1994;Maughan et al. 1986). This osteogenesis tends to be higher in early than late starters, in males than females (Haapasalo et al. 1996), and in humeral than radio-ulnar bones (Kontulainen et al. 1999). ...
... Thus, this potential bias is rather small or non-existing in mature players (Ducher et al. 2005) and "confers no significant bone change" in youth players (Ireland et al. 2013). Similarly, pre-existing bone asymmetries due to handedness are rather small as seen in normal post adolescence (Pirnay et al. 1987), while handedness per se is assumed not to stimulate extra bone expansion in tennis players (Krahl et al. 1994). "

THE END

I'll give you 3 good reasons not to do bonesmashing.

1. Misinterpretation of Wolff's Law: Wolff's Law refers to gradual, physiological changes in bones in response to normal forces, such as those resulting from physical activity. It does not imply that repeated, intentional trauma to bones can lead to cosmetic improvements. In fact, repeated trauma can cause significant damage to bones and surrounding tissue.

2. Risk of Injury: Deliberately hitting bones can cause fractures, hairline fractures, inflammation, and nerve or soft tissue damage. Fractures may heal irregularly, leading to deformity rather than an improved appearance.

3. Lack of Scientific Evidence: There is no scientific evidence that bonesmashing is effective for improving cosmetic appearance. On the contrary, it is a dangerous practice without any medical support.

• +1

1. Misinterpretation of Wolff's Law: Wolff's Law refers to gradual, physiological changes in bones in response to normal forces, such as those resulting from physical activity. It does not imply that repeated, intentional trauma to bones can lead to cosmetic improvements. In fact, repeated trauma can cause significant damage to bones and surrounding tissue.

2. Risk of Injury: Deliberately hitting bones can cause fractures, hairline fractures, inflammation, and nerve or soft tissue damage. Fractures may heal irregularly, leading to deformity rather than an improved appearance.

3. Lack of Scientific Evidence: There is no scientific evidence that bonesmashing is effective for improving cosmetic appearance. On the contrary, it is a dangerous practice without any medical support.
THIS is THE END and to be NOT continued, CREDITS

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: iblamesols and Oloaz
U can only express ur full bone genetic expression through years and maintain it with age through vitamin D3, vitamin K1 K2 MK4 K2 MK7, boron, sun phototherapy at full intensity or phototherapy devices with skin contact, optimal hormonal balance as sleep (oestrogen very underrated btw), optimal mineral vitamin intake and balance, and chronic high impact exercises, chronic forces and resistance appliances, but there is no way u can biohack ur bones in safety so above ur genes expression outside of surgeries which u must do if u want to improve

View attachment 3090815
What if I give a young teen 500mg of test weekly wouldn't he gain bonemass?

• +1

Nah i just wanted to make use of the swelling

I have never gotten bruised from bone smashing and I hit HARD

• JFL
What if I give a young teen 500mg of test weekly wouldn't he gain bonemass?
He can reach his genetic potential expression but so can the endogenous natural dose if there isn't any hormonal disease or issue, more isn't necessarily better, also the detrimental effects on natural T production cause of the exogenous form intake is likely to induce permanent hypogonadism and so on which is a major concern that should be enough to stay away from this

Last edited:
I have never gotten bruised from bone smashing and I hit HARD
Imagine still being delusional after reading all the scientific arguments of this thread, over for ur swelling self and ur cognition, indeed it shows that u did hit hard so keep going keep grinding and shoot for ur dreams before u never get up from coma (btw ur chin is recessed and need genioplasty)

Laugh funny

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and iblamesols
He can reach his genetic potential expression but so can the endogenous natural dose if there isn't any hormonal disease or issue, more isn't necessarily better, also the detrimental effects on natural T production cause of the exogenous form intake is likely to induce permanent hypogonadism and so on which is a major concern that should be enough to stay away from this

View attachment 3090881
Hardly anyone reaches that tho because of shitty growth, yea if young you can raise your kids t naturally and get almost the same results not when hes 15 tho

• +1
Hardly anyone reaches that tho because of shitty growth, yea if young you can raise your kids t naturally and get almost the same results not when hes 15 tho
U can still catch up dimorphism if u take the right steps, from 21 to 30 yo, hardly that the leftovers of puberty had any impact in contrary to bone remodeling process with time

4236884 20240711 021746

U can still catch up dimorphism if u take the right steps, from 21 to 30 yo, hardly that the leftovers of puberty had any impact in contrary to bone remodeling process with time

View attachment 3091133
View attachment 3091135
Lets say im 16, would i even gain much dimorphism if i start maxxing my t doing shit like:
Good diet
Limiting processed shit
Joining boxing for competition(got a friend who did it and hes fucking dimorphic havnt seen anyone else with that much dimorphism)
Sunlight
Ect

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and Mrinfinityx
Lets say im 16, would i even gain much dimorphism if i start maxxing my t doing shit like:
Good diet
Limiting processed shit
Joining boxing for competition(got a friend who did it and hes fucking dimorphic havnt seen anyone else with that much dimorphism)
Sunlight
Ect
Definitely, u can only go beyond ur current levels, it is literally utter proof backed by plethora of studies if u have average receptors, also for exercise it is the lowering of bodyfat associated with the practice that have the major impact on serum testosterone as the way of body to maintain muscle mass for environmental adaptation

• +1
Reactions: cc_7373
Definitely, u can only go beyond ur current levels, it is literally utter proof backed by plethora of studies if u have average receptors, also for exercise it is the lowering of bodyfat associated with the practice that have the major impact on serum testosterone as the way of body to maintain muscle mass for environmental adaptation
So i should cut? My androgen receptors aint too bad i think because i got some decent muscle mass even by not working much

• +1
So i should cut? My androgen receptors aint too bad i think because i got some decent muscle mass even by not working much
Depend of ur BF status, it shows that men around 12% have the optimal amount of testosterone, but it is still negligible difference compared to a 15% BF maintenance

Depend of ur BF status, it shows that men around 12% have the optimal amount of testosterone, but it is still negligible difference compared to a 15% BF maintenance
I can see my abs but am around 20 or some shit definitely should cut then

It’s a meme that works not the best but bonesmashing scientifically works

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and glass

you dickhead

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
in theory yes the bones will grow back but it’s not that simple with ur face there’s a lot going on there
Yes but cheekbones and chin is probably the safest and easiest, browridge is just cope you will f your eyebrows and if u dont have good browridge your just soyboy