Can you build muscle on a cut?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Can you? I don't want to bulk ffs, hate food, can i cut and build muscle?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
here we go again :feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Do you want to stay natural? Because hell fucking yeah you can if you have the ambition, money, and $.
Recomp ped supplements are out there.
I hear it's close to impossible natural, yet I have a friend on a sugar cut and limited caloric intake that is consistently building strength. He is probably -25lbs over 2mo. I can't recall his lift gains, but they are there.

I might add that my friend was roughly 25%bf, so a little bit easier

Last edited:
Do you want to stay natural? Because hell fucking yeah you can if you have the ambition, money, and $.
Recomp supplements are out there.
I hear it's close to impossible natural, yet I have a friend on a sugar cut and limited caloric intake that is consistently building strength. He is probably -25lbs over 2mo. I can't recall his lift gains, but they are there.
The only legit recomp supplements aren't natty

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, middayshowers, Dicklet.4.3 and 2 others
Of course you can recomp natty

but you will get much better results with peds

no you can't

unless you never lifted in your life, or if you use steroids
also to bulk you just put 100g oatmeal in a mixer with water and some protein powder.
take 20 sec to drink

you make 3-4 of these in a day

If you're new to lifting then yes.
If you're going on steroids then yes.
If you're rebuilding old muscle then yes.

Otherwise not really, it would be more efficient to get to a low bodyfat % and then clean bulk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Mr manlet and Deleted member 3790
How do you think your going to build muscle if you are eating less calories then your body needs in order to repair muscle and shit. You can maintain muscle from a bulk but you won’t see significant gains . Just bulk and cut it’s not that hard .

MB-Madaera-before-and-after.jpg

it is not only possible, it is extremely normal and highly desirable to lose fat while building muscle. Picture is a man who lost 31lbs of fat while building 11lbs of muscle. Anyone who tells you this requires steroids simply does not know what they are talking about.

The belief that "fat loss and muscle growth at the same time" is some kind of holy grail, and is extremely difficult and requires some special plan and diet and whatever the fuck is one of the most absurd beliefs in the fitness community. This is something that happens ALL THE TIME when you get people to diet while engaging in resistance training. They lose fat, and build muscle, at the same time.

People seem to forget what body fat is. It is primarily, stored energy. That same energy can be used in the muscle building process. It is not an amazing phenomena at all.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Deleted member 2486, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
Recomp ped supplements are out there.

I might add that my friend was roughly 25%bf, so a little bit easier
You can recomp naturally even at an advanced level of lifting, so as long as you stay within your natural limits of 24BMI at 7-8% bodyfat give or take

Bro i do it right now .
Just eat in a slight deficit with lots of protein.Thats it

Depends how big the dedicit is i think. I've been lifting for 6 months in a 1300-1500 calorie deficit and i didn't gain any visible muscle mass. But you can probably do it if your deficit is no bigger than 500-700.

You can choose.

Spend 400 euros a year in supplements and get minimal gains.
Spend 400 euros in roids and proteins and get some good gains

Tbh tbh

MB-Madaera-before-and-after.jpg

it is not only possible, it is extremely normal and highly desirable to lose fat while building muscle. Picture is a man who lost 31lbs of fat while building 11lbs of muscle. Anyone who tells you this requires steroids simply does not know what they are talking about.

The belief that "fat loss and muscle growth at the same time" is some kind of holy grail, and is extremely difficult and requires some special plan and diet and whatever the fuck is one of the most absurd beliefs in the fitness community. This is something that happens ALL THE TIME when you get people to diet while engaging in resistance training. They lose fat, and build muscle, at the same time.

People seem to forget what body fat is. It is primarily, stored energy. That same energy can be used in the muscle building process. It is not an amazing phenomena at all.

preach.

@disillusioned what do you think about this thread bro :forcedsmile:

The only thing that builds muscle is roids.

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
The honest answer... No
The only way you can build muscle at a deficit is if you are 20% bf+ or be EXTREMELY genetically gifted.
lean bulking is the only real way to do it. Chicken broccoli rice every day :/

Yes you can I’ve done it

The honest answer... No
The only way you can build muscle at a deficit is if you are 20% bf+ or be EXTREMELY genetically gifted.
lean bulking is the only real way to do it. Chicken broccoli rice every day :/
Biggest bullshit ever😂😂Guess what Im doing right now?My t shirts dont fit me .
But bodyfat dropped.
Jfl at this myth.Of course you can do both.

If you're on anavar sure

But bodyfat dropped.
Once you have real muscle it’s impossible tho...you’re still young but once you grow a bit more it will be impossible

Once you have real muscle it’s impossible tho...you’re still young but once you grow a bit more it will be impossible
Yea I turned 17 3 months ago.My schoulder,arms and chest got bigger and my abs and arms leaned down.So its definetly possible at least for a youngling like me.
Or because I never had much muscle to begin with

But bodyfat dropped.
its because you're a fat ass and not very strong.... Talk to me when you're below 15% bf and coming close to breaking power lifting records :)