Can you change your jaw, nose, eyebrow tilt/length without looking uncanny?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Is there a way to do this without looking uncanny and like I've had work done?

Would it look fine? Or would I be best off morphing these things all together to find the perfect harmony before doing them?

Maybe a top-tier surgeon could do it, but it'll be expensive.

maybe jaw. idk about nose since maxillas change the nose and maxillas also change other things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
like what?
well i was thinking recessed maxillas usually come with recessed orbitals (so bad underehes) but i could say the same with jaws being recessed along with maxillas so idk
yeah i was thinking get bimax cww then see how my nose is and decide if i need it or not.

problem rn is its bulbous + too long

think the bimax will fix the length
even with bones aside, nose jobs are usually detectable. like you have those plastic surgeon dudes who can spot celebrity surgeries and you can also sometimes spot them yourselves especially if they get something like alar base reduction

sometimes surgeries alone with proportions aside look uncanny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
well i was thinking recessed maxillas usually come with recessed orbitals (so bad underehes) but i could say the same with jaws being recessed along with maxillas so idk
I literally do have bad under eyes, idk if its recessed but I have visible tear ducts lines in above lighting + i think someoen said before ive got no under eye support.

Will this bimaxx ccw fix my under eye aswell? Or would i have to get implants/fat graft to fix that?#

even with bones aside, nose jobs are usually detectable. like you have those plastic surgeon dudes who can spot celebrity surgeries and you can also sometimes spot them yourselves especially if they get something like alar base reduction

sometimes surgeries alone with proportions aside look uncanny
fuck man. so i guess ill see where im at after bimax.

is there a way to make sure ur nose job isnt detectable?

morph till u find the perfect harmonic shape?

Get bimax first, if u have enough lefort 1 movement it could help your nose and under eye support. Afterwards do Infraorbital rim implant if is still bad than rhino.
Don’t do them all together cuz it will fuck your harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and ALP
Get bimax first, if u have enough lefort 1 movement it could help your nose and under eye support. Afterwards do Infraorbital rim implant if is still bad than rhino.
Don’t do them all together cuz it will fuck your harmony
how to prevent fucking up harmony?

should i do bimax first, then see if need rhino

but then morph eyebrows transplant until it look harmonic then go for that?

id rather never get anything done than look like ive had work done, giga worried about making myself look like a lizard

how to prevent fucking up harmony?

should i do bimax first, then see if need rhino

but then morph eyebrows transplant until it look harmonic then go for that?

id rather never get anything done than look like ive had work done, giga worried about making myself look like a lizard
U prevent fucking harmony by fixing the base first, so u do bimax 1st. Get a blackpilled surgeon and u won’t have to worry.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 17829
U prevent fucking harmony by fixing the base first, so u do bimax 1st. Get a blackpilled surgeon and u won’t have to worry.
okay makes sense thank you

don't you have forward growth in maxilla already? your side profile looks like you do

don't you have forward growth in maxilla already? your side profile looks like you do
I think its forward, but tilted downwards making me kinda recessed, i need it rotated

• Hmm...
Reactions: bogii
Consider the different cuts of le fort 1:

Screen Shot 2022 05 11 at 102646 AM

how will I know which of these is ideal for me?
Surgeon can help, but usually people just do something like A. Some people do a cut around the nasal base to prevent bringing it forward too. It depends if you want paranasal area to the sides of the nose to be advanced too (cut b) or if you have recessed midface (type c) which is sometimes shown with large nasolabial folds.

whats cww rotation? whre they rotate maxilla or mandible?
counter clockwise rotation of the maxilla