Can you critique me so I can looksmax?

B

Bibbysoka

Iron
I’m 22 and 5’11. I’m doing everything I can to build muscle and make money (just graduated) however, I want to look the best I possibly can and I don’t think I’m even close to my peak. To anyone reading this, if you could please comment on what I can improve on, what you think is ugly about me, and just any advice in general to help me look better would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 50
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AnimeCel and maxmendietta
You're not even close to your peak because it was a long time ago.
good quality haircut, better beard management, some eyebrow plucking because they're too full, dunno about surgery, best of luck to you, bro

• +1
Reactions: Bibbysoka and Chadelite
Jfl people just come for advice then leave

i ain't gonna rate cuz it takes too long - learn about surgery as i think you might need some

rhino perhaps
good quality haircut, better beard management, some eyebrow plucking because they're too full, dunno about surgery, best of luck to you, bro
peak is 25 bro

u mean peak for growth i get u

but peak male frame and face is early 20s to mid 20s

at least i can create a 2nd puberty

• +1
Reactions: Bibbysoka and DarkTriadPeerReview
Jfl people just come for advice then leave

i ain't gonna rate cuz it takes too long - learn about surgery as i think you might need some

rhino perhaps

peak is 25 bro

u mean peak for growth i get u

but peak male frame and face is early 20s to mid 20s

at least i can create a 2nd puberty

I agree with you - most people tend to assume peak is their youth but I was talking peak as a man.

I appreciate your advice nonetheless. I’ve always wanted rhino for my nose, but I’ve heard it can cause breathing issues.

Honestly appreciate your input a lot. I need a beard trimmer, maybe eyebrow threading, and possibly nose surgery? Thanks so much 🙏🏼

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and DarkTriadPeerReview
FIX HAIR ASAP AND RHINOPLASTY.

• +1
Reactions: Bibbysoka
nice norwood coverup game, but get on fin asap lol. need a new haircut and a completely new nose, your facial hair's kinda weird

• +1
FIX HAIR ASAP AND RHINOPLASTY.

Not sure of what to do with my hair. I just get a fade on the sides and back and trim up top, but my hairlines pretty trash tbh. As for Rhinoplasty, do you think I should seriously do it? I’m debating it now after reading the comments. Appreciate you bro 🙏🏼

nice norwood coverup game, but get on fin asap lol. need a new haircut and a completely new nose, your facial hair's kinda weird

I went to a dermatologist and was told he wont give me finasteride because of side effects. I also heard fin can ruin your libido - otherwise I would hop on it instantly. As for my nose it seems like everyone here agrees - do you have suggestions as to what I should ask for? Its just worrying me cuz if I get it done im not sure how my family or friends will react, my nose is wack af and memorable.

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
Not sure of what to do with my hair. I just get a fade on the sides and back and trim up top, but my hairlines pretty trash tbh. As for Rhinoplasty, do you think I should seriously do it? I’m debating it now after reading the comments. Appreciate you bro 🙏🏼

I went to a dermatologist and was told he wont give me finasteride because of side effects. I also heard fin can ruin your libido - otherwise I would hop on it instantly. As for my nose it seems like everyone here agrees - do you have suggestions as to what I should ask for? Its just worrying me cuz if I get it done im not sure how my family or friends will react, my nose is wack af and memorable.
only advice i can give to that is not to care about what your family/others think, doing it for yourself is all that really matters

• +1
mANY MEN, MAN

only advice i can give to that is not to care about what your family/others think, doing it for yourself is all that really matters

You’re definitely right and tbh I don’t value their opinion that much. From a different perspective, I think changing my nose entirely shows that I’m insecure. I’m also thinking that if I go to a surgeon, theyre going to give me a tiny ass nose and I’ll possibly look worse? Maybe I’m tripping.
mANY MEN, MAN

wish death upon me

Last edited: