Can you do a Bimax after 3 1/2 Month Wisdom teeth removal?

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Deformed truecel
title

I shouldve done it 6months before surgery but im running late now and was asking if its still allowed or not

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
title

I shouldve done it 6months before surgery but im running late now and was asking if its still allowed or not
Did you have outgrown wisdom teeth or did they extract them from your gums?

Over if you extract

• Hmm...
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Did you have outgrown wisdom teeth or did they extract them from your gums?
What difference does it make? All of my wisdom teeth were erupted but were rotten so had to be taken out. does this mean i am less subhuman than i thought?

What difference does it make? All of my wisdom teeth were erupted but were rotten so had to be taken out. does this mean i am less subhuman than i thought?
I'd imagine erupted ones are easier to remove and why would they get in the way anyway if they're in good condition?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and depressionmaxxing
I'd imagine erupted ones are easier to remove and why would they get in the way anyway if they're in good condition?
probably nerve damage if you do surgery with wisdom teeth in. They are in the way i think

Attachments

• 67C6939F-F282-4E15-BA5B-131B5D29F70E.webp
    55.5 KB · Views: 0
title

Ramieri told me 3 months before. You can also have it done at the same time but it increases infection risk

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Ramieri told me 3 months before. You can also have it done at the same time but it increases infection risk
lifefuel