can you do a mole removal at home?

F

Flowix

Bronze
I had 2 moles removed and but sadly both came back but smaller. Since they are not as large my insurance will no longer cover a second removal is it possible to do it at home with lidocaine and a scalpel?

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
are you fucking retarded bro, no unless you're a trained medical professional you CANNOT remove moles at home 😭😭😭
the shit that comes out of this forum bro, do NOT use a scalpel or lidocaine, moles can be cancerous, you have a massive risk of infecting yourself, you won't even be able to remove it properly since you dont have the technique, and you will have scars

talk to other businesses like communtiy health clinics and reach out, do not attempt this

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
go for it:)

• +1
Reactions: Flowix
I had 2 moles removed and but sadly both came back but smaller. Since they are not as large my insurance will no longer cover a second removal is it possible to do it at home with lidocaine and a scalpel?
dont risk it:lul:

are you fucking retarded bro, no unless you're a trained medical professional you CANNOT remove moles at home 😭😭😭
the shit that comes out of this forum bro, do NOT use a scalpel or lidocaine, moles can be cancerous, you have a massive risk of infecting yourself, you won't even be able to remove it properly since you dont have the technique, and you will have scars

talk to other businesses like communtiy health clinics and reach out, do not attempt this
the procedure took like 30 seconds and the only reason my insurance covered it was because of the cancer risk

DIY is a good way to spread skin cancer throughout your bloodstream and body

DIY is a good way to spread skin cancer throughout your bloodstream and body
ive had both of these moles from birth if they were cancerous id be dead by now

ive had both of these moles from birth if they were cancerous id be dead by now
It's the spreading to the bloodstream that's the problem. I think lasering them off is quite cheap, but moles are quite characteristic. I'd keep 'em

It's the spreading to the bloodstream that's the problem. I think lasering them off is quite cheap, but moles are quite characteristic. I'd keep 'em
one side of my face has almost no freckles/imperfections while the other side of my face has numerous freckles moles imperfections etc im fine with the odd freckle but these moles are quite an eyesore on my face. I had them removed and was stoked with the results and now ~7 months post op they are back and they are all I can think about when I look at myself

Ill try to see how much it will cost if its less than 100 bucks ill prob just do that

one side of my face has almost no freckles/imperfections while the other side of my face has numerous freckles moles imperfections etc im fine with the odd freckle but these moles are quite an eyesore on my face. I had them removed and was stoked with the results and now ~7 months post op they are back and they are all I can think about when I look at myself
Was this done professionally? I'm quite the paranoid but I'd mention to your derma about cancer

Was this done professionally? I'm quite the paranoid but I'd mention to your derma about cancer
yes ive had these 2 moles on my face since the day I was born and yes the procedure took 30 seconds

get a high quality Plasma Pen, roughly $150. Just tap it 3x and it'll be red, after a few hours it'll peel but and a scab will form and the mole will be covered. A layer of normal color skin will cover it making it barely noticeable, Mine has not darkened in 3 years since I did it (on face) but very dark small one.

get a high quality Plasma Pen, roughly $150. Just tap it 3x and it'll be red, after a few hours it'll peel but and a scab will form and the mole will be covered. A layer of normal color skin will cover it making it barely noticeable, Mine has not darkened in 3 years since I did it (on face) but very dark small one.
interesting ill look into that