can you do both genio and chin implant?

FrenchareMedCucks

FrenchareMedCucks

Gold
question or do you need to choose between either one of them ?

my chin lacks projection and my jaws are midly recessed so trimax is mandatory for me next year by Ramieri.

I know genio can slightly increase width and height of chin with cuqtom plates , but unfortunately my chin is a bit narrow not square and lacks bonemass
so I could think of mini chin wing ascension previously done by Ramieri would solve my problem well .

Unfortunately Ramieri stopped performing mini chin wing.

I'm planning doing at least custom wraparound jaw implant later probably by Pagnoni ( without Giant design )

Obviously the implant's works has to be done months after bimax recovery. Perhaps genio will solve my lack of chin width and height so
when assessing results I wouldn't need chin implants.

Yes, both genioplasty and a chin implant can be performed on the same patient, but it is relatively uncommon to do both procedures together. The decision to combine these procedures depends on the specific goals of the patient and the recommendation of the surgeon.

Scenarios Where Both Might Be Used:​

• Complex Chin Reshaping: If a patient has a very specific aesthetic goal that can't be achieved by either genioplasty or a chin implant alone, a surgeon might combine the two. For example, genioplasty could be used to correct the position of the chin (moving it forward or backward), while a chin implant could be used to enhance the chin's projection or change its shape.
  • Asymmetry Correction: In cases where there is significant asymmetry, genioplasty could be used to correct the bone structure, and an implant could be used to fine-tune the shape or symmetry.

Considerations:​

• Recovery: Combining both procedures might lead to a longer recovery time and increased swelling, but it could also produce more precise results.
  • Surgical Risks: While both procedures are generally safe, combining them might slightly increase the risk of complications. It’s essential to discuss all potential risks and benefits with a qualified surgeon.
A thorough consultation with a facial plastic surgeon or maxillofacial surgeon is essential to determine whether both procedures are necessary or if one can achieve the desired results.

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo and FrenchareMedCucks