Can you do CCW AND Bigonial Widening at the same time in a Bimax?

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
I have found bimax surgeons who will do CCW, and ones who will do Bigonial widening, but none that do both at the same time

anyone know if this is possible at all, or if I should just give up on the idea and get CCW then wraparound jaw implants later?

yes you can. Pagnoni does it

• Love it
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
yes you can. Pagnoni does it
yeah I've been emailing lots of local surgeons and none them want to do it. no idea why though because it seems to be pretty safe/stable

are you sure you need bigonial widening? The procedure may lead to a squared face or ruin your ogee curve (cheekbone prominence)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
are you sure you need bigonial widening? The procedure may lead to a squared face or ruin your ogee curve (cheekbone prominence)
can I pm?

• +1
How would you achieve bigonial widening during Bimax?

some surgeons can increase bigonial distance during bimax, more specifically the BSSO part of the procedure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13367
some surgeons can increase bigonial distance during bimax, more specifically the BSSO part of the procedure
Shit bro, I need this so badly. Gonna ask my maxfac next week.

• +1
Shit bro, I need this so badly. Gonna ask my maxfac next week.
do it bro, and let me know how it goes. want to see if I can convince my maxfax to do it as well and I think your experience could help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13367
do it bro, and let me know how it goes. want to see if I can convince my maxfax to do it as well and I think your experience could help
Its gonna take a while tbh, my maxfac is super slow and braindead because he needs to finish all the examinations with the med students, which will take another month or so in my country. Then, I need to fix my palate first with MSE, which is going to be another 6 months at least.
Im also starting college this year so Im gonna have to get bimax during college, which is gonna be very fucked up but I hope I can find time for it, regardless this whole thing is gonna go on for at least 1.5 years.

• +1
Its gonna take a while tbh, my maxfac is super slow and braindead because he needs to finish all the examinations with the med students, which will take another month or so in my country. Then, I need to fix my palate first with MSE, which is going to be another 6 months at least.
Im also starting college this year so Im gonna have to get bimax during college, which is gonna be very fucked up but I hope I can find time for it, regardless this whole thing is gonna go on for at least 1.5 years.
either way man would be interested in hearing about ur ascension. good luck

Pagnoni is cope

You need the obsweger dal pont type 2 BSSO cut, and from gonion you can enlarge mandibular angle like augustopary did

Attachments

• D6A913B1-C07E-463F-885D-F670D243016D.jpeg
    D6A913B1-C07E-463F-885D-F670D243016D.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 68
  • 4CCDCED7-B0D1-4BD2-87B8-1B6E5237E7F0.png
    4CCDCED7-B0D1-4BD2-87B8-1B6E5237E7F0.png
    125 KB · Views: 68
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 13367 and 1 other person
you will still have 3 to 5mm bigonial widening just by asking the obsweger dal pont type 2 cut

But if you want more than 5mm, surgeon can let an open space from the cut and put screw

Surgeon don't like doing that cuz bone healing will take much longer because you add lot of surface

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and lilhorizontal32
Exemple: If you advance 5mm with CCW there is 0mm horizontal surface needing to heal because it's near the other border of mandibule

When u add bigonial widening for example 4mm, the surface that need to heal become:
5mm x 4mm x height of your mandibule

• +1
Btw my surgeon is the one who did the study about obsweger cut for bigonial widening, i will see him on july 26 so i will ask him

• +1
You need the obsweger dal pont type 2 BSSO cut, and from gonion you can enlarge mandibular angle like augustopary did
Ty bro, btw im getting my xray on monday, so I might pm you next week or to discuss some stuff, if you dont mind:feelsokman:

Have u spoken to Augusto Pary? He has epic results but I'm wondering if he can do big movements and what his approach to CCW is (I.e. does he approach it via anterior impaction or posterior downgrafting or some combo). And also how tf he stops peoples noses from upturning/chimp limp. Will whatsapp him if not

Have u spoken to Augusto Pary? He has epic results but I'm wondering if he can do big movements and what his approach to CCW is (I.e. does he approach it via anterior impaction or posterior downgrafting or some combo). And also how tf he stops peoples noses from upturning/chimp limp. Will whatsapp him if not
Thé nigga is trained by Raffaini, asssted to many Arnett course and he knows Alfaro.
So yes he knows how to do CCW

Thé chimp is always avoided with CCW, also augustopary isn't like Alfaro he's more about Harmony than projection so you will not see some anteface cuz it's not the look he try to achieve

He do rhino with Bimax so he can avoid any change at nose

Check his insta posts he has number under posts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 5786 and lasthope
Thé nigga is trained by Raffaini, asssted to many Arnett course and he knows Alfaro.

Thé chimp is always avoided with CCW, also augustopary isn't like Alfaro he's more about Harmony than projection so you will not see some anteface cuz it's not the look he try to achieve

does he do online consultation?

Damn gunna jump in this boi's dms

• +1
COPE! I had a trimax with CCW and got the ramus widening... although I had only a few degrees of CCW rotation.
Were you happy with result? Anything you would have changed about it? I saw your original post but interested to see in hindsight.

I'm birdcel so on the fence between pagnoni and augustopary who both do bimax + genio + rhino + bigonial widening

Last edited:
Were you happy with result? Anything you would have changed about it? I saw your original post but interested to see in hindsight.

I'm birdcel so on the fence between pagnoni and augustopary who both do bimax + genio + rhino + bigonial widening

The result was great although I would have liked a few extra mm of chin height but didn't wanna risk having an Epstein chin. I was a birdcel too but had a rhino in 2007 with chin implant which I then took out when I got the DJS and genio. I've seen Augustopary's results on IG and they are really good too, I would get a CT scan and then get surgery proposals from both surgeons although I feel Pagnoni will give you max advancement and AP's results look a bit too conservative sometimes. If the advancements for the surgery proposals are similar then just go with whoever is cheaper.

The result was great although I would have liked a few extra mm of chin height but didn't wanna risk having an Epstein chin. I was a birdcel too but had a rhino in 2007 with chin implant which I then took out when I got the DJS and genio. I've seen Augustopary's results on IG and they are really good too, I would get a CT scan and then get surgery proposals from both surgeons although I feel Pagnoni will give you max advancement and AP's results look a bit too conservative sometimes. If the advancements for the surgery proposals are similar then just go with whoever is cheaper.
Oh cool that's so good - your result is still one of the best I've seen tbf

Can u possibly pm me what it all cost u?

Any updates on augustopary? @SixCRY

• +1

update?

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish