Can you even get a gf without any kind of social circle or social media?

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

Just trying to find happiness...
Some of you guys have real experiences with foids, so I thought about asking you.
Is it completely over at this point?

• +1
Reactions: Over and BrettyBoy
Yes you can easily but you have to be nt

it's like setting the difficulty of Dark Souls to high

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 5204 and 6 others
It's called go outside theory

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, mikeock, RichardSpencel and 2 others
yes. I know people who got girfriends through online dating

No you cant you need to be NT cuck to have gf despite being averge or slightly below in looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and HighIQcel
Yes be atleast 5 psl

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and mikeock
Some of you guys have real experiences with foids, so I thought about asking you.
Yes, I use 0 social media and can still get women, I actually don't date women who use social media 24/7 (some social media is okay, but the ones that take selfies or even pictures of food 24/7 do not deserve even a single lick of my dick). I am a phantom that lives in the shadows, I am anonymous.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Yes, I use 0 social media and can still get women, I actually don't date women who use social media 24/7 (some social media is okay, but the ones that take selfies or even pictures of food 24/7 do not deserve even a single lick of my dick). I am a phantom that lives in the shadows, I am anonymous.

View attachment 220518
are you a gigachad?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
social proof is extremely important if you are sub7. however, if you do happen to be at least 7psl then girl date you notwithstanding a bad social life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607
social proof is extremely important if you are sub7. however, if you do happen to be at least 7psl then girl date you notwithstanding a bad social life
Bro I'm an ugly, autistic incel

I don't have social, or circle. Go club, find u a 5'2 18 yo JB to grind and rape consentually
U have to be average or above tho

Nope . You dont need a social circel .. if women like you they will ask you out

You can, I know a guy who has done it. You need to use dating apps though.

• +1
Reactions: somalicel and RemoveNormalfags
Dating apps. My social circle in London is non existent i run mysterious game and never give details

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
yes you can. you need to frequent places though. bars, dog parks, book stores, libraries, cafes, restaurants

Yes, if you're normie you can use PUA tactics of getting rejected 100 times to fuck once.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 3202
yes if u look psl 6+

People will say there are "unlimited" Chads out there, and that you can't get a gf without instagram.

Except isn't Chad supposed to be only top 5%? How can there be enough Chads for every single foid boyfriend wise?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RemoveNormalfags and Deleted member 3202
If tinder doesnt work you have to NT maxx no other choice unless you wanna cold approach like an autist
People will say there are "unlimited" Chads out there, and that you can't get a gf without instagram.

Except isn't Chad supposed to be only top 5%? How can there be enough Chads for every single foid boyfriend wise?
Simple. Foids take turns

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethnicope and Deleted member 2597
You just need to be exciting and give her pussy tingles

yes, if youre 6'4 6.5 psl you can easly do that, you can even slay without that

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and HighIQcel
Simple. Foids take turns
Yes but if Chad is 5% of the population then that means Chad needs to be a boyfriend 20x to satisfy each girl one time each.

Sorry dude, doesn't add up. Chad can fuck his way around the female population, but he can't be the boyfriend of them all.

This is how normies get girlfriends, because not every girl can lock down Chad.

• +1
unlikely even if u are insanely gl(no cope)

I was at Costa recently. The lady asked for my order. I told her I want a medium sized hot chocolate, with cream and cinnamon. She then asks me “here or take—away”. My autism got the best of me and I said “yeah”. She asked me again, I said ”for here”. As I was sipping on the hot chocolate, sprinkled with cinnamon and cream on top, I observed an Asian cutie studying by herself. Rather than approach, I was sat there, reading posts from my fellow inkwells. The reason for not approaching? I have less than 100 followers.

I was at Costa recently. The lady asked for my order. I told her I want a medium sized hot chocolate, with cream and cinnamon. She then asks me “here or take—away”. My autism got the best of me and I said “yeah”. She asked me again, I said ”for here”. As I was sipping on the hot chocolate, sprinkled with cinnamon and cream on top, I observed an Asian cutie studying by herself. Rather than approach, I was sat there, reading posts from my fellow inkwells. The reason for not approaching? I have less than 100 followers.
Or because it'd be cringe and awkward

Or because it'd be cringe and awkward
Eh, maybe. I’m quite NT despite posting here, and she studies the same stuff as me so we could talk about that, then I’d have added her insta.

Eh, maybe. I’m quite NT despite posting here, and she studies the same stuff as me so we could talk about that, then I’d have added her insta.
mogs me

Yes but if Chad is 5% of the population then that means Chad needs to be a boyfriend 20x to satisfy each girl one time each.

Sorry dude, doesn't add up. Chad can fuck his way around the female population, but he can't be the boyfriend of them all.

This is how normies get girlfriends, because not every girl can lock down Chad.
Boyfriends and girlfriends? You mean betabux? Well yes I guess. I was talking about FWB or ONS

yes but no.

it is possible, but i have a lot anti-social behavior left from the years which i was in treatment for non organic psychosis, like raging 1-100 so fast. plus it is hard, i had to approachmaxx in a level you guys can't even imagine.

if i had friends and a social circle i would fuck x10 girls and that hurts.

• +1
i cant fraud being NT :cry:

• So Sad