Can you even get hair products out of the hair without using a shampoo?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
I've tried to do it using only a conditioner and it didn't work. Now people suggest I should only use a shampo 2x a week and instead use a conditioner every day now that I've gotten the brazilian blowout treatment at my hairdresser

Some have even told me to use only water to make the hair straightening effects last longer (I want 2 months tbh)

How am I gonna get the hair products out of my hair with water only? I think it's impossible

No fucking idea I shampoo on Tuesdays and Sundays conditioner for the rest

I've tried to do it using only a conditioner and it didn't work. Now people suggest I should only use a shampo 2x a week and instead use a conditioner every day now that I've gotten the brazilian blowout treatment at my hairdresser

Some have even told me to use only water to make the hair straightening effects last longer (I want 2 months tbh)

How am I gonna get the hair products out of my hair with water only? I think it's impossible
impossible but doesnt brasilian blowout have its own products u can use, plus u should have got permanent hair relaxing which lasts much longer

impossible but doesnt brasilian blowout have its own products u can use, plus u should have got permanent hair relaxing which lasts much longer
What do you mean?

Also, do you mean that japanese hair straightening treatment or a keratin treatment? I'll ask her about the keratin treatment

What do you mean?

Also, do you mean that japanese hair straightening treatment or a keratin treatment? I'll ask her about the keratin treatment
No bro there is something called hair relaxing search it up, uses completely different chemicals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
No bro there is something called hair relaxing search it up, uses completely different chemicals
Doesn't the brazilian blowout straighten the hair completely? (altho not permanently)

What do you mean?

Brasilian blowout is a brand that has shampoos and comditioners which elongate the results

Doesn't the brazilian blowout straighten the hair completely? (altho not permanently)
Hair relaxing completely flattens and straightens the hair even more than the keratin or blowout treatment and it lasts much longer

Hair relaxing completely flattens and straightens the hair even more than the keratin or blowout treatment and it lasts much longer
Is it true that sulfate-based (so regular) shampoos get rid of the straightening effect of the brazilian blowout?

buy water based pomade form uppercut thats what i use and i wash out w water only