Can you ever be aesthetic with an orc nose?

exo

exo

Kraken
Screenshot 58

K9wdhfn262751

Fzv4j1gwlpp61

Screenshot 1
5q430fle1ko31

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, 5'7 zoomer, normie_joe and 2 others
I do not think so

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, Aero, Deleted member 66828 and 1 other person
Gandys nose isn't great but it fits him personally. Some people with big noses just have bad chins, or not enough forward growth to make the nose fit. I see some people getting rhinoplasty when they should really be doing surgeries for their lower 3rd instead.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, wsada, coispet and 1 other person
Gandys nose isn't great but it fits him personally. Some people with big noses just have bad chins, or not enough forward growth to make the nose fit. I see some people getting rhinoplasty when they should really be doing surgeries for their lower 3rd instead.
Big noses are ideal on men.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, spongebob and LancasteR
Your profile doesn't really matter that much as long as it looks thin from the front.

JFL at men doing rhino, it's extremely rare that you would need such thing as a man because men should have bigger noses. Wise eagle vibes. :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Kazey and Deleted member 67869
You know what they say, big nose big ….
Exaclty and girls are blackpilled about that.
It's basc over if you don't have big hands, feet and nose.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
their nose aren't big. their skulls are extremely small so nose takes 3/4 of the face

Exaclty and girls are blackpilled about that.
It's basc over if you don't have big hands, feet and nose.
I know many people on here will say "just be prettyboy" but dimorphism and size is really underrated here.

• Ugh..
Reactions: copemaxxeer
Orc mentioned orc summoned @Orc

exoooooooooooooooooo

I have a normal nose ironically.
How come acromegaly never effected your nose or feet? I’ve been taking mk677 for 4 weeks nearly and noticed no change to my nose at all

How come acromegaly never effected your nose or feet? I’ve been taking mk677 for 4 weeks nearly and noticed no change to my nose at all
it has.

20240517 165403

I have abnormally wide feet and hands, but neither of them are long, it's just the palm of the hand that's enlarged and the pad of the foot.

my feet are almost the same size as my hands tho.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
it has.

View attachment 2932095

I have abnormally wide feet and hands, but neither of them are long, it's just the palm of the hand that's enlarged and the pad of the foot.
Odd. Shouldn’t that shit make it longer too? I mean depends when you got acromegaly. My hands and feet are long not wide which sucks they have potential to be wide by hghmaxxing. I compared my hand to my uncles hand and he’s been doing labour for all his life and my hands are longer than his

Odd. Shouldn’t that shit make it longer too? I mean depends when you got acromegaly. My hands and feet are long not wide which sucks they have potential to be wide by hghmaxxing. I compared my hand to my uncles hand and he’s been doing labour for all his life and my hands are longer than his
usually it just makes them thicker, but it's progressive so it's possible that'll still happen.

my palms are 11 cm wide, the average man has 8 cm wide palms for reference.

20240520 125031

• Woah
Reactions: plukee
Your profile doesn't really matter that much as long as it looks thin from the front.

JFL at men doing rhino, it's extremely rare that you would need such thing as a man because men should have bigger noses. Wise eagle vibes. :chad:
As a wise fucking eagle i can guarantee you that this shit is one of the biggest looksmin in 2024

As long as its not too wide from the front its fine to compensate for a gandy nose u need more foward growth and chin projection
Jfl at them getting rhino when they should fix their lower third

• +1
Reactions: exo

Why do women fetishize gandy noses

As long as its not too wide from the front its fine to compensate for a gandy nose u need more foward growth and chin projection
Jfl at them getting rhino when they should fix their lower third
Mine is too wide frontally. It's a bugger issue than just a hooked nose

usually it just makes them thicker, but it's progressive so it's possible that'll still happen.

my palms are 11 cm wide, the average man has 8 cm wide palms for reference.

View attachment 2932117
That’s insane bro. They look a little swollen at the very top tho around the index and middle finger. My middle finger on my right hand is a little crooked. Could a finger split help?

That’s insane bro. They look a little swollen at the very top tho around the index and middle finger. My middle finger on my right hand is a little crooked. Could a finger split help?
it's probably just callus.

20240520 130750 001

It’s not callus. My middle finger is like bent bro
dupuytren's? is the tendon stiffening?

my father and grandmother have that.

the problem with those people is not their nose but the fact that they are brown

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rileyma10 and exo
dupuytren's? is the tendon stiffening?

my father and grandmother have that.
I try and crack it so it’s loose but it’s like curved can’t straighten it

3rd guy has the perfect male nose
even before it was good

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
1st girl is very pretty