Can You Expand Your Midface After It's Done Growing? | Bone Lengthening Procedure

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Good watch tbh.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Chad69, Deleted member 7076 and 1 other person
oh yeah, let me go and lengthen my midface

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6111 and zaynbrah
oh yeah, let me go and lengthen my midface

Who said anything about lengthening the midface you stupid fucking boring dull as dish water zoomer? You're widening it.

Quit bringing your dull cynical fucking do-nothing with my life Doom and Zoomer energy into the thread and do one. Pussy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751

He's so fucking dumb. Shitposting and piss-poor attempt at being edgy. He had to edit out his Adam Drivermax shit joke too. These kids live for forum status it's pathetic.

He's so fucking dumb. Shitposting and piss-poor attempt at being edgy. He had to edit out his Adam Drivermax shit joke too. These kids live for forum status it's pathetic.
honestly. i wish this forum was more based on average xD

honestly. i wish this forum was more based on average xD

Honestly you lap up the boring useless incels that make shitposts. Watch the video.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
^The video was suggested to me on YouTube today. I don't live on this forum like you do (As a lurker) and didn't see it.

Your boring negative ugly revolting pretentious forum energy deserves a block though. So welcome in as 7# on the blocklist. Bye bye frustrated and angry incel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
^The video was suggested to me on YouTube today. I don't live on this forum like you do (As a lurker) and didn't see it.

Your boring negative ugly revolting pretentious forum energy deserves a block though. So welcome in as 7# on the blocklist. Bye bye frustrated and angry incel.
you have to quote me for me to be able to see your reply doomer nigger

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel and Hightwolf
MSE, chewing and bonesmashing can widen the maxilla which will widen the midface

For gaining forward growth, MSE + FM works but it wont give much movement, modified lefort 3 is an option aswell

• +1
MSE, chewing and bonesmashing can widen the maxilla which will widen the midface

For gaining forward growth, MSE + FM works but it wont give much movement, modified lefort 3 is an option aswell

So is this just a variation of MSE? Bonesmashing is a meme. After enough research. Agree with former two.

this videos been posted like a dozen times tbf

It was only released a month back. Tbf. Discuss it of fuck outta here.

tbh i did see legit widening with excessive chewing around 16-18 but im sceptical it would work now and also never actually seen proper evidence for bonesmashing

also sceptical mse will provide noticeable face-widening in most people, even though im getting it for other reasons (would be happy if it did though)

It was only released a month back. Tbf. Discuss it of fuck outta here.
i was responding to the guy who suggested you shouldnt be posting a video thats already been posted, even though im pretty sure that other one wasnt even the first thread

tbh i did see legit widening with excessive chewing around 16-18 but im sceptical it would work now and also never actually seen proper evidence for bonesmashing

also sceptical mse will provide noticeable face-widening in most people, even though im getting it for other reasons (would be happy if it did though)

18 is simply the age we're allowed to drive, drink and all that other stuff.

Your facial bones don't give a fuck about laws.

Answer me this one question:

If your facial bones can DEFORM why can they not NEWLY FORM? Deforming is changing. Generally through poor posture or whatever else. Right? Why can the reverse not happen?

• JFL
Reactions: zaynbrah
18 is simply the age we're allowed to drive, drink and all that other stuff.

Your facial bones don't give a fuck about laws.

Answer me this one question:

If your facial bones can DEFORM why can they not NEWLY FORM? Deforming is changing. Generally through poor posture or whatever else. Right? Why can the reverse not happen?
arent you like 28?

arent you like 28?

Yup.

Why Zoomers assume loads of shit before filling themselves in tho? Go watch John & Mike Mews videos. Bones don't fuse in our face until our mid 50s.

Zoomers were born into just seeing ADs on their computers and phones they got from the age of 6 growing up, that they are now cynical and more than anything NARROW MINDED to literally anything and everything they see. Instead of fully fucking investigating first. I've noticed this.

Draining to be around this shit.

You should all wear black lipstick to looksmax. Something that suits you. Emos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and Deleted member 1751

May sound stupid but can we get our ipd wide as well with this?

tbh i did see legit widening with excessive chewing around 16-18 but im sceptical it would work now
chewing has no age limit and there is nothing that suggests such a thing, it will always work regardless of age
for every millimeter of MSE expansion, you get 0.68mm of zygo widening

i intend on getting 10mm of MSE, so thats basically 7mm increase in bizygomatic width, very big change, it would increase my fwhr by 0.1 which is great

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
May sound stupid but can we get our ipd wide as well with this?
MSE might have an impact on IPD but its very small, you wont get more than 1 millimeter increase with ipd tbh

• +1
no mse widens ur maxilla, it wont bring it forward on its own

not a meme in the slighest, it works, tennis players have thicker bonees due to the amount of forces being placed on the wrist, its the same principle

Yeah I was decent at tennis. Was my sport.

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
MSE might have an impact on IPD but its very small, you wont get more than 1 millimeter increase with ipd tbh
So there is no realistic way to widen your ipd?

So there is no realistic way to widen your ipd?
orbital box osteotomy but its difficult to get unless ur deformed

there may be more but im not sure tbh

is ur ipd really bad?

• +1
orbital box osteotomy but its difficult to get unless ur deformed

there may be more but im not sure tbh

is ur ipd really bad?
No it's decent i guess
Or I'm not sure i have a wide face but normal ipd

That youtuber sounds like a good bullying material. I don’t know why everyone likes his narrating.

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
whats ur ipd?

whats ur ES ratio?
Haven't checked tbh. I noticed in some photos recently. Especially selfies. I can't even understand from dslr pics as well

• +1
Yup.

Why Zoomers assume loads of shit before filling themselves in tho? Go watch John & Mike Mews videos. Bones don't fuse in our face until our mid 50s.
im 46. lifefuel

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 6908
Shit looks painful.

What life events led you to find this site @ 46?
my wives and daughter both left me for the same beautiful, auschwitzmaxxed 6'5 nordic man with hooded eyes

my wives and daughter both left me for the same beautiful, auschwitzmaxxed 6'5 nordic man with hooded eyes
Fuckk that’s brutal when was this ? Before tinder I’m assuming ?

im not sure. i think it was going on for about 12 years so most of it before tinder yeah

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite