• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Obligatory PSL jokes:

Still more smv than all men combined

@Zer0/∞ looksmatch here

Average snowbunny

• JFL
Reactions: dirtydorito and Growth Plate
I've been incel for so long I genuinely believe she'd most likely reject me even after I fully softmaxxed and she knows I have a big dick

She would be like "ew. c'mon. let me try to do better than this" and she most likely done better. She probably got fucked by a desperate high sex drive tall normie before that said "fuck it I'm horny af"

jfl at anyone below average thinking they can ascend with even the most deformed girl of all time. she wants to do better and has done better

I've been incel for so long I genuinely believe she'd most likely reject me even after I fully softmaxxed and she knows I have a big dick

She would be like "ew. c'mon. let me try to do better than this" and she most likely done better. She probably got fucked by a desperate high sex drive tall normie before that said "fuck it I'm horny af"

jfl at anyone below average thinking they can ascend with even the most deformed girl of all time. she wants to do better and has done better
she doesn't have a single good feature
women can get away with bad features but this is too much

• Hmm...

Get help bro, can’t believe you are even entertaining the thought of doing anything with that creature…

• Hmm...
she doesn't have a single good feature
women can get away with bad features but this is too much
She certainly does have a single good feature. A vagina.

has more smv than anyone in here

• +1