Can you fix an uneven nose without surgery?

Deleted member 18662

Deleted member 18662

Iron
So since I started mewing my nose got slanted to the left side. I assume I have been inccorectly hard mewing (unbalanced/uneven pressure on palate/wrong tongue positition) though my nose has always been slightly assymetrical, but after I started mewing it got 10x times worse and noticeable. I wonder if I can fix it by hard mewing the other side. Which side would I have to focus more so my nose gets pulled more to the right side and therefore straightens? Is this even possible or is it over? :feelswhy: help brahs

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NekotronXD, alriodai, Deleted member 17763 and 2 others
Try a gonstead chiropractor

I mean what did you expect me to say.

You can't change it without surgery bro, impossible.
Yeah you're right. Im just trying to cope I guess. Thanks for your reply tho, I am new here and I have seen a few of your posts/comments, high quality stuff man, keep it up.

• Love it
Reactions: Korea
So since I started mewing my nose got slanted to the left side. I assume I have been inccorectly hard mewing (unbalanced/uneven pressure on palate/wrong tongue positition) though my nose has always been slightly assymetrical, but after I started mewing it got 10x times worse and noticeable. I wonder if I can fix it by hard mewing the other side. Which side would I have to focus more so my nose gets pulled more to the right side and therefore straightens? Is this even possible or is it over? :feelswhy: help brahs
Obviously mewing won’t do shit for your nose. It’s for your MOUTH retard. What you need is newing for the NOSE

• JFL
Reactions: noprogressno
Can you fix troubled skeletal issue without invasive surgery?
No, never.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18662
Uneven nose is a halo

Wow GIF

• +1
so i just cum to this everyday and it will work?
Yes, plus make sure you are pinching ur nose the WHOLE time while you're doing it.

Gives you quicker results.

• +1
Reactions: justadude
Yes, plus make sure you are pinching ur nose the WHOLE time while you're doing it.

Gives you quicker results.
finally something legit, sick of all these cope methods

• +1
finally something legit, sick of all these cope methods
Same here man, just glad I could help you out with some legit looksmaxxing methods.

• +1
Same here man, just glad I could help you out with some legit looksmaxxing methods.
this should be on best of best section bro

• +1
this should be on best of best section bro
Too bad the mods are far too bluepilled to accept true blackpilled looksmaxxing techniques.

• JFL
Yeah sure, just expand your maxilla unevenly

• +1
Yeah you're right. Im just trying to cope I guess. Thanks for your reply tho, I am new here and I have seen a few of your posts/comments, high quality stuff man, keep it up.
@Korea this incel is trying to slay you my queen, lol at nice guy texting game

• +1
  • JFL
take a hammer and beat it into place

Its a guy:feelsbadman:

Sorry to ruin for you or perhaps this made it for u:feelshehe:

Sad to hear that mewing caused or increased your asymmetry. For me it had the opposite result. My whole midface was rotated to the right side, due to sleeping for years on 1 side mostly. So my whole midface and nose was rotated to the right and nose was visibly asymmetric. With mewing I was able to improve the asymmetry, also in the nose. But I applied more force with the tonge towards the left side and upwards.

The good news for you is, if you change your head and neck posture (+tongue position) things will straighten out over the years. It is not permanent. Soft tissue and bones adapt over time, depending on posture and muscle usage. What Mike Mew claims is true, it is not about the force, but consistency. You can readjust your tongue posture and direction of force you use with the tongue, which I also did through the last years.

If you have weak facial + neck muscles on one side of the body, the face will melt more downwards on that side. Which is why it is important to balance out the muscles on both sides and equally stress/use them.

Did hardmewing exaggerate your asymmetry (the nose was slightly asymmetrical and after mewing it was rotated even more towards that same side, or did it rotate in the other direction)?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19384
Same direction but ur theory os 100% and everything makes sense

Thank you, i will hardmew and perhaps thumbpull the other side and take vitamine k2 that might help too :feelsgood:

It does make sense because it can be explained rationally. My left side of the body (neck muscles, left arm muscles etc.) was much weaker than the right side, because of that the face started to melt down on the left side compared to right side. A process like this takes several years. But I have strengthened the muscles on my left side and the symmetry is starting to improve consistently.

Same with the rotation of the midface, when one sleeps on 1 side for years. The midface starts to rotate to the side on which you sleep. If you become aware of that, start mewing with more force on the "weaker" side and start sleeping on the opposite side for a few years, the midface will rotate in the other direction. Even if youre an adult past your puberty phase.

Ppl can easily recess at adult age, if they suddently start mouth breathing 24/7. Bones are not set in stone at adult age, they reshape according to muscle usage in the face, or force being exerted by the tongue or gravity and so on.

• +1
Thank you, i will hardmew and perhaps thumbpull the other side and take vitamine k2 that might help too :feelsgood:
You need to analyze your neck posture and head posture (head tilt on every dimension/angle). I used to tilt my head slightly to the right, because of the weak muscles on left side of the body, that lead to some more asymmetry. After Ive figured out that stupid head position habit, i started paying attention and avoiding it and keeping the head straight.

We get these stupid habits from working (or rotting) in front of monitors all day and sitting in cramped static postures. Exercise etc. is extremely important to avoid or fix these negative side effects.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19384 and Deleted member 18662
You're a hero :heart:

• Love it
Reactions: Ascendant
You need to analyze your neck posture and head posture (head tilt on every dimension/angle). I used to tilt my head slightly to the right, because of the weak muscles on left side of the body, that lead to some more asymmetry. After Ive figured out that stupid head position habit, i started paying attention and avoiding it and keeping the head straight.

We get these stupid habits from working (or rotting) in front of monitors all day and sitting in cramped static postures. Exercise etc. is extremely important to avoid or fix these negative side effects.
I took a selfie and noticed that my left side of my jaw is tilted higher then I took a whole picture of my body and noticed that my left shoulders are higher then my right shoulder and that my ribs position are also asymmetrical. No wonder my face is asymmetrical, just shows how much posture is important