can you fix paranasal hollowing with fillers?

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
don't say 'get implants bruh ' I just wanna know theoretically speaking if fillers can solve paranasal hollowing

@reptiles do u know bro?

If the hollowness comes from recession fillers will probably make you look bloated

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Doesn't this only happen with severe recession? Like class 2 or class 3 malocclusion?

Doesn't this only happen with severe recession? Like class 2 or class 3 malocclusion?
I think so and yes ive got an underbite but my bimax isn't for another 2-3 years after brace treatment so I need a temporary fix to look more presentable for job interviews etc and uni

can I send u a video of me and from what would u be able to tell if it'd help me?

When your face look hollow because of nasolabial fold
If your mouth look protruded because center face region is hollow
If you look older because of nasolabial fold
If you need reoperation

Bro ive seen your side fillers should be more than ebough your face doesnt look like it protrudes past your midface do the point where it looks like your paranasial. Region is a corpse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
When your face look hollow because of nasolabial fold
If your mouth look protruded because center face region is hollow
If you look older because of nasolabial fold
If you need reoperation

Bro ive seen your side fillers should be more than ebough your face doesnt look like it protrudes past your midface do the point where it looks like your paranasial. Region is a corpse
my mouth looks protruded in 3/4 view though so is my centre face region hollow?

my mouth looks protruded in 3/4 view though so is my centre face region hollow?

You have good lateral bone projection thats why the hallowness isn't as visible your midface though should be covered up well with fillers i mean i dont see visible folds especially from the front and i dont see bimaxilary protrusion

• +1
You have good lateral bone projection thats why the hallowness isn't as visible your midface though should be covered up well with fillers i mean i dont see visible folds especially from the front and i dont see bimaxilary protrusion
can I send u a video so u can see it in motion bro? im not sure if pics were accurate

I think so and yes ive got an underbite but my bimax isn't for another 2-3 years after brace treatment so I need a temporary fix to look more presentable for job interviews etc and uni
Your front is already good tbh but keep talking to reptiles for more info on fillers I guess idk too much about this topic.

• +1
Yes.

It's called the piriform fossa.

A bolus of dermal filler can be injected into the piriform fossa, at the base of the nose, to help restore volume loss.

Typically only 0.1ML-0.3ML of product is required, per side.

• Love it
Yes.

It's called the piriform fossa.

A bolus of dermal filler can be injected into the piriform fossa, at the base of the nose, to help restore volume loss.

Typically only 0.1ML-0.3ML of product is required, per side.
I asked Zack ally he said he doesn't inject into that area, where the fuck do I find doctor that does

I asked Zack ally he said he doesn't inject into that area, where the fuck do I find doctor that does
Are you talking about London, in particular? If so, I know a few clinics over there that do.

• Love it
can MSE improve paranasal hollowing??