Can you fraud a big neurocranium with a low-set hairline?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
It will just make your forehead bigger
So the opposite probably

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Big neurocranium is ideal. It's about having masculine facial bones while still having a large neurocranium. It's a caucasian trait

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Need2Ascend, GucciMvne and Deleted member 7776
Big neurocranium is ideal. It's about having masculine facial bones while still having a large neurocranium. It's a caucasian trait
nope, big neurocranium = infantile trait

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
nope, big neurocranium = infantile trait
yeah only if paired with little craniofacial growth. The only reason you think large neurocraniums are bad is because of ethnics spamming short cavemen skulls

• +1
Reactions: GucciMvne

haha ja hij is echt een chad maar wel lichte coloring helaas
nee joh hoort er juist bij

precies wat hem zo chad maakt

Yes. In fact, a high hairline can make you appear to have a big neurocranium when it is average. We've been discussing this since last spring and you still haven't gotten hairline lowering surgery. You're just coping with these posts when you already know the answer.

Yes. In fact, a high hairline can make you appear to have a big neurocranium when it is average. We've been discussing this since last spring and you still haven't gotten hairline lowering surgery. You're just coping with these posts when you already know the answer.
do I know you?

anyway I'm 24 and all the clinics have told me they won't take patients under 25 so...

do I know you?

anyway I'm 24 and all the clinics have told me they won't take patients under 25 so...
Yes, I've replied to all of your high hairline posts. Won't take patients under 25? Age has no effect on this surgery. It's the same incision as a brow lift.

Surgerty