Can you get arrested for a donation scam?

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
If i fake a life threatening illness and start a donation on gofundme providing fake diagnosis and everything.

Can i be caught? How easy is it to get caught?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Just scam children for fortnite accounts

You're in India so you'll probably be fine. I don't think you can be arrested but if you were in the US people could probably take you to civil court.

I think you can get away with it, you just have to come up with a story that makes people want to donate. I have often thought about making a fake woman persona to get donations from simps.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Feanor and AbandonShip
You're in India so you'll probably be fine. I don't think you can be arrested but if you were in the US people could probably take you to civil court.

I think you can get away with it, you just have to come up with a story that makes people want to donate. I have often thought about making a fake woman persona to get donations from simps.
Life fuel

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
It may be well with the evil-doer as long as the evil ripens not. But when it does ripen, the evil-doer sees his evil deeds.

It may be well with the evil-doer as long as the evil ripens not. But when it does ripen, the evil-doer sees his evil deeds.
Ok

become a wandering yogi and take alms