Can you get arrested for stacyfishmaxxing?

silently_said

silently_said

Wounded Beast Lashes Out
title, what if you make a stacyfish acc on tinder, get to meeting up, post a screenshot with an uber to their place and a doctored screenshot of a banking app with a balance around $1-2 below the fare with your cashapp asking for some money, then ghosting them after
rinse and repeat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, danielmoss, Niggamaxxer and 3 others
retard

• WTF
Reactions: silently_said
title, what if you make a stacyfish acc on tinder, get to meeting up, post a screenshot with an uber to their place and a doctored screenshot of a banking app with a balance around $1-2 below the fare with your cashapp asking for some money, then ghosting them after
rinse and repeat
Lmao tell me how it goes i might do it too

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and silently_said
unless youre 40 iq it's extremely easy to get away with this

• +1
rinse and repeat
real side hustle

• +1
unless youre 40 iq it's extremely easy to get away with this
I was just wondering like if some mf reported your CashApp account for fraud and they did a whole ass investigation on it. Which is why I'm planning to circumvent this by only creating/accessing those accounts on an Android X86 VM with a VPN with Magisk to bypass the physical device requirement, and buying BTC with the funds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toji. and MA_ascender
Shit Imma scam those retards

• +1
rinse and repeat
Friends of mine did this jfl

Should be pretty safe to do

• +1
I was just wondering like if some mf reported your CashApp account for fraud and they did a whole ass investigation on it. Which is why I'm planning to circumvent this by only creating/accessing those accounts on an Android X86 VM with a VPN with Magisk to bypass the physical device requirement, and buying BTC with the funds
nigga the feds dont care about your 5 dollar scams on cashapp :lul::lul::lul::lul: its super expensive to run investigations, also just make a diff cashapp every 3-4 times

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rayfuego, Niggamaxxer, NZb6Air and 1 other person
also just make a diff cashapp every 3-4 times
Yeah I was intending on doing this anyway cause you can only receive $1k monthly without verifying

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
nigga the feds dont care about your 5 dollar scams on cashapp :lul::lul::lul::lul: its super expensive to run investigations, also just make a diff cashapp every 3-4 times
IRS might be a problem tho, pay taxes on the winnings

• +1
Damn, is it so hard to work to get some money? You got be down bad to be doing all that to get a couple dollars.

Damn, is it so hard to work to get some money? You got be down bad to be doing all that to get a couple dollars.
I will NOT submit to DA JOOZ
Plus it adds up quick, if you can automate it and have 4-5 VMs stacyfishing u can get good $$$. Moreso passive income than a main source

• JFL
Reactions: aids and danielmoss
I'm not a Jew so I'm not happy with scamming other men.
Even women. Scamming is subhuman

• +1
Reactions: zombey, MA_ascender and silently_said
I hope you can
Every incel deserves to rot in prison

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uksucks