Can you get eye tansplants for bigger eyes?

Dragon5000

Dragon5000

Platinum
Lets say hypothetically someone had small eyes. Could they get eye transplants to make them bigger and fix any pfl problems?

transplant like get another persons eyes and set them on you?

if that so its impossible

transplant like get another persons eyes and set them on you?

if that so its impossible
Why not? If you can get obo why not just get obo from another guys head to your head then you can like switch heads.

Why not? If you can get obo why not just get obo from another guys head to your head then you can like switch heads.
this sounds scary asfuck :lul::lul::lul:

this sounds scary asfuck :lul::lul::lul:
It is scary, but imagine David Laid with Gandy's eyes

David laid 1

Images 9

Just change part of Laid's skull with Gandy's with obo surgery

first you need to find an acceptable donor so your immune sytem wouldnt destroy the eyes

even if you could find(steal) someones eyes, i belive its unreal right now to connect your optic system to another persons eyes without damaging them

first you need to find an acceptable donor so your immune sytem wouldnt destroy the eyes

even if you could find(steal) someones eyes, i belive its unreal right now to connect your optic system to another persons eyes without damaging them
Ok makes sence. Maybe some day

Lets say hypothetically someone had small eyes. Could they get eye transplants to make them bigger and fix any pfl problems?
You could just get contacts which make your eyes look larger. Usually if you eyes look small i think its that you have bad PFL.

yes actually, I have 2 jawbreakers for eyeballs

lol wth is this retardation
"Conclusion. The size of a human adult eye is approximately (axial) with no significant difference between sexes and age groups. In the transverse diameter, the eyeball size may vary from 21 mm to 27 mm. These data might be useful in ophthalmological, oculoplastic, and neurological practice."

What determines "eye size" are the surrounding bone shape, fat and skin, and overall skull size and ratios.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1