Can you get from 6/7 to 8 off just getting insanely lean?

W

WinningCumming

Iron
Currently hella bulked up as I’m building muscle. On low dose TRT. My face is definitely puffy and not defined and it’s driving me crazy. I want to have slim defined face which I have had before when I was super low BF%.

Can I get back to that just from dieting hard when I cut? Or will I need plastic surgery?

I’m average looking and have been with some decent chicks. It’s just that recently when I go out and try to approach chicks I feel like they’re not into me bc my face is bloated.

No point with general hypothetical, since it's circumstantial to you.
Only when you cut down will you find out.

everything could happen when u lean down u can actually even look worse when do it. If u have weak bone structure.

Currently hella bulked up as I’m building muscle. On low dose TRT. My face is definitely puffy and not defined and it’s driving me crazy. I want to have slim defined face which I have had before when I was super low BF%.

Can I get back to that just from dieting hard when I cut? Or will I need plastic surgery?

I’m average looking and have been with some decent chicks. It’s just that recently when I go out and try to approach chicks I feel like they’re not into me bc my face is bloated
theoretically if you just ate healthy and avoided all chemicals and hormone disruptors at a younger age you could've bringed out ur genetic maximum, so if you don't have the genes of the specific bones to be longer or shorter it's over and no amount of bone mass maxxing or leaning could help, though no one can rly know what's ur genetic potential until you max it out

theoretically if you just ate healthy and avoided all chemicals and hormone disruptors at a younger age you could've bringed out ur genetic maximum, so if you don't have the genes of the specific bones to be longer or shorter it's over and no amount of bone mass maxxing or leaning could help, though no one can rly know what's ur genetic potential until you max it out
Bringed