Can you get genioplasty with a cleft chin?

Would an implant give similar results plus fix the cleft chin?

• +1
Reactions: Razzle
I like the cleft chin but I have a slight chin recession
Your maxilla might be downgrown and reccesed too, for chin you could also have bad muscle activation which makes it looks worse imma send a pic of it if you want

Your maxilla might be downgrown and reccesed too, for chin you could also have bad muscle activation which makes it looks worse imma send a pic of it if you want
I can send u mine and u can let me know what u think

IMG 3446
For some reason my chin is backwards instead of protruding foward

I’m not body dismorphic I just understand my flaws
No you don't. Your mind was manipulated by the standards here that are fake and your previous comment showed you don't know

• Hmm...
No you don't. Your mind was manipulated by the standards here that are fake
It's funny because your pfp is the epitome of brainwashed male gaze. But I do respect heavily your attempt to spread positivity here.

• +1
It's funny because your pfp is the epitome of brainwashed male gaze. But I do respect heavily your attempt to spread positivity here.
Nah. I'm not coping. Literally any other human in the world would say there is nothing wrong with his jaw. The only people who would are people on this forum. Most would say it's a regular sharp jawline.

• +1