Can you get jaw angularity from chin wing?

Rich/Jewish_Gooner$

Rich/Jewish_Gooner$

i MIGHT stimfap from time2time
Seriously I need better, more projected chin+ more jaw angualrity

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 10172
Yes, especially side wing is good for that

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080 and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
Good, very good, another step closer into becoming mogger

• +1
So what the difference
While I googled side wing most results were described as chin wing
Do you have some photos which explain cuts?
So basically, a chin wing is where they lower the gonions but also somehow move the chin forward. A side wing is a special kind of a chin wing where they don't touch the chin at all, only lower the gonions and/or make them wider.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mewcoper, Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and Deleted member 5385
So basically, a chin wing is where they lower the gonions but also somehow move the chin forward. A side wing is a special kind of a chin wing where they don't touch the chin at all, only lower the gonions and/or make them wider.
So side wing is better for downward growth mandible

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and Deleted member 5385
This surgery is fucking lifefuel why people do implants instead?
They're more reliable, sharper and less complex. However, side wings are your own bone created with the help of a hip graft, so I'd go for the latter. In fact, on second thought, I think I'll choose a side wing over a wrap-around jaw implant if the IMDO doesn't widen my jawline enough in the end. After all, unless it's a titanium implant, which no one uses, it'll be silicone and if you get punched in the face, you're fucked.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
They're more reliable, sharper and less complex. However, side wings are your own bone created with the help of a hip graft, so I'd go for the latter. In fact, on second thought, I think I'll choose a side wing over a wrap-around jaw implant if the IMDO doesn't widen my jawline enough in the end. After all, unless it's a titanium implant, which no one uses, it'll be silicone and if you get punched in the face, you're fucked.
Exactly Lol you dont even need any amazing angularity for top tier jaw, look at cavill my bone> plastic