Can you get Lower eyelid Retraction by itself without getting orbital rim implants and almond eye surgery

TRNA

TRNA

(Retired) Mog never stops
yes of course, they are three different procedures

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
yes of course
how much would it cost I have neutral canthal tilt, and I'm okay with it, I just need some UE Fillers to get hooded eyes, and lower eyelid retraction how much would LER cost, btw how's your buccal fat removal coming along

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
how much would it cost I have neutral canthal tilt, and I'm okay with it, I just need some UE Fillers to get hooded eyes, and lower eyelid retraction how much would LER cost, btw how's your buccal fat removal coming along
Lower bleph alone costs around 3k in Germany. Don’t know about UE fillers.

depends on surgeon. if you go to taban its very expensive but with other surgeons it should be 10x cheaper. i dont know any surgeons that do it outside of my country tho.

everything is fine and Im eating hard foods again. the swelling has gone down a bit but its still pretty swollen

Lower bleph alone costs around 3k in Germany. Don’t know about UE fillers.
3k fuck man that's a lot for just a simple thing like LER, just make it go slightly up why is it costing so much bruh

how's your buccal fat removal going dude?
everything is fine and Im eating hard foods again. the swelling has gone down a bit but its still swollen. Im pretty sure Im only seeing results after at least 1 month

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, cutecel and RoundHouse
everything is fine and Im eating hard foods again. the swelling has gone down a bit but its still swollen. Im pretty sure Im only seeing results after at least 1 month
thx for updating me brah gl

• +1
Reactions: manossarik and RecessedPrettyboy