Can you get popular in high school

Tallcurrycel

Tallcurrycel

Silver
Im in my first year of high school and just need a guide on getting more popular in high school. Don't really have a social circle and idk what to really do.

Be the star curry high school quarterback.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, teriyaki chicken, rand anon and 1 other person
Im in my first year of high school and just need a guide on getting more popular in high school. Don't really have a social circle and idk what to really do.
no
kids are to immature its easier in college

Stand out, be bold, and above all else don't let people get to feeling like you want to impress them.

Stand out, be bold, and above all else don't let people get to feeling like you want to impress them.
how do you stand out or be bold. I feel like if you're popular in elementary school then you're popular in high school.

You must exterminate everyone who is more popular than you.

how do you stand out or be bold. I feel like if you're popular in elementary school then you're popular in high school.
Unabashedly go against the status quo when it goes against your beliefs. And don't ever let any individual or group make you back down. Stomp on the eggshells and have fun doing it.

Unabashedly go against the status quo when it goes against your beliefs. And don't ever let any individual or group make you back down. Stomp on the eggshells and have fun doing it.
Stop speaking in riddles bro

edit wrong thread

Last edited:
download an app where you can send saved snaps as red snaps, take a pic of your cock with abs & photoshop an extra inch of length onto your small cock. send the pic to 10 of your female class mates, all of whom are likely very horny given the age range. chances are one of them will display interest & then you can brag about losing your V to amass social circle.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: socialcel, teriyaki chicken, aBetterMii and 2 others
Stop speaking in riddles bro
I'm not. Ever heard the term "walking on eggshells"? Look it up and you'll know what I mean by stomping on them.

download an app where you can send saved snaps as red snaps, take a pic of your cock with abs & photoshop an extra inch of length onto your small cock. send the pic to 10 of your female class mates, all of whom are likely very horny given the age range. chances are one of them will display interest & then you can brag about losing your V to amass social circle.
Sex offender %

Yeah a freshman in my high school turned popular in less than 1 month... He's HTN, idk honestly how he managed to have all this fame for his look.

Sex offender %
I used to think like this way when I was your age too, but the reality of it is you can get away with practically everything at 14yo. seriously consider.

op i highly recommend doing this
but instead of sending it to a few random thots just post the ab + dick pic on your public insta story
this will be sure to work as it displays a high degree of dominance and courage which will shortly be followed by an abundance of friends and pussy

• +1
Reactions: squf
op i highly recommend doing this
but instead of sending it to a few random thots just post the ab + dick pic on your public insta story
this will be sure to work as it displays a high degree of dominance and courage which will shortly be followed by an abundance of friends and pussy
I did this before by accident on my snapchat story, 6 viewers before I deleted it. Coincidently enough one of the girls who viewed it ended up sending me a "Streaks" a few days later out of the blue. 14yo at the time.

I used to think like this way when I was your age too, but the reality of it is you can get away with practically everything at 14yo. seriously consider.
The ethnic tax here is brutal. I'm a MTN but I frequently get called ugly by girls. 1inch of dick won't save a KHHV.

I did this before by accident on my snapchat story, 6 viewers before I deleted it. Coincidently enough one of the girls who viewed it ended up sending me a "Streaks" a few days later out of the blue. 14yo at the time.
"by accident"
suuurrreeee
how does someone accidently post a dick pic on their story

Were you popular and what was your psl?

for realsies
to become popular in high school you generally require these 4 attributes (may be exceptions here and there but most "popular" kids check all these boxes)

1. Good looking so MTN+
- i say mtn+ instead of htn+ because the competition in high school is drastically easier in comparison to the outside world

2. Tall
- it depends on your grade but you should be aiming for 5'10 +

3. Neurotypical
- no need to explain further, if youre nt you should know how to socialize and make friends by now
- if youre not nt, take the NTpill and cry about it or something

4. Athletic
- playing any of the mogger chad sports such as basketball, football or soccer can give you a massive boost in smv plus you can acquire your team mates (who will most likely be moggers) as friends thus increasing popularity

If you have all of these traits simply just social circle maxx, talk to your classmates, try to make as many friends possible and be in multiple social circles

• +1
Reactions: DarkLoner94 and John124
for realsies
to become popular in high school you generally require these 4 attributes (may be exceptions here and there but most "popular" kids check all these boxes)

1. Good looking so MTN+
- i say mtn+ instead of htn+ because the competition in high school is drastically easier in comparison to the outside world

2. Tall
- it depends on your grade but you should be aiming for 5'10 +

3. Neurotypical
- no need to explain further, if youre nt you should know how to socialize and make friends by now
- if youre not nt, take the NTpill and cry about it or something

4. Athletic
- playing any of the mogger chad sports such as basketball, football or soccer can give you a massive boost in smv plus you can acquire your team mates (who will most likely be moggers) as friends thus increasing popularity

If you have all of these traits simply just social circle maxx, talk to your classmates, try to make as many friends possible and be in multiple social circles
Living in a high income neighborhood makes it so much harder because everyone is HTN with a few exceptions. I got the tall and nurotypical part down but idk what to do about 4. The last time I've played basketball was 4 years ago and its impossible to start a new sport at 15.

• JFL
Reactions: John124
Living in a high income neighborhood makes it so much harder because everyone is HTN with a few exceptions. I got the tall and nurotypical part down but idk what to do about 4. The last time I've played basketball was 4 years ago and its impossible to start a new sport at 15.
jfl its not impossible to start a new sport at 15, just practice in your backyard or with a few friends until youre good enough to make the school team
and if you have a history in a sport (basketball), most definitely try picking it up again
also football quite literally requires no technical ability, if youre lean and somewhat athletic you should be able to play

• +1
Reactions: John124
There's 3 ways

1) Be good at school sports

2) Be very involved in many school clubs and operations

3) be chadlite+ or 6'3+

Join a sports team is your best option

If you don't make the cut then look for some club that has women in it

highschool sports has almost no competition

I got drafted to the football team at 15 due to my size and never played a day in my life before that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340
highschool sports has almost no competition

I got drafted to the football team at 15 due to my size and never played a day in my life before that
How tall were you

Yes yes, just be Chad. Not complicated.

idk go sign up for it
I mean my school is basically only known for sports so everyone is excellent. And cause I have never played football in my whole life idk how its going to go.

I mean my school is basically only known for sports so everyone is excellent. And cause I have never played football in my whole life idk how its going to go.
yeah you need to try if you want to succeed

nothing is ever 100% in life you need to shoot your shot though