Can you grow in height after 17? [POLL]

Can you grow in height after 17?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes it is entirely dependent on your growth plates your body doesn't know if you are "17"

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Void_, Growth Plate and 7 others
Yes, absolutely.
I've grown a cm in 5 months.

it’s rare

• +1
Reactions: mogging
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and Dystopian
Has anybody tried the Russian guys heightmax guide? Any reports?

Till what age did you grow?
I've always been quite tall in relativity of my friends, as I hit puberty at age 11-12. I grew from there to the age of 15, where it slowed down a bit. They've now caught up, and some have surpassed me in height. I have Scoliosis so I'm thinking of going MK-667 with training so that I grow into 1,88=1,98m range and make my spine resemble more human.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
Grew till 25 bro

I've always been quite tall in relativity of my friends, as I hit puberty at age 11-12. I grew from there to the age of 15, where it slowed down a bit. They've now caught up, and some have surpassed me in height. I have Scoliosis so I'm thinking of going MK-667 with training so that I grow into 1,88=1,98m range and make my spine resemble more human.
Scoliosis? WTF you look like this….?
2AF87D74 5385 45DA 9F97 0B0B32E7F9F9

Brutal

Scoliosis? WTF you look like this….?View attachment 1961524
Brutal
Not exactly. It's much more mild. I've even asked my mates once if they had it too, and around 16 people raised their hands in class. We're all fucked.
I want to try that MK-667 to kill 2 birds with one stone. Can that work?

Not exactly. It's much more mild. I've even asked my mates once if they had it too, and around 16 people raised their hands in class. We're all fucked.
I want to try that MK-667 to kill 2 birds with one stone. Can that work?
Wtf man the doctor also told me that I had a probable mild scoliosis, I'm sure it was the work that created this for me, since I constantly feel lower back pain on the right side (scoliosis would be a displacement of the spine to the right)

Wtf man the doctor also told me that I had a probable mild scoliosis, I'm sure it was the work that created this for me, since I constantly feel lower back pain on the right side (scoliosis would be a displacement of the spine to the right)

yes I grew 3 cm

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
yeah.
Anyone that says "no" is a coper manlet with shit genetics. Anyone with normal genetics can grow till 21. My own brother and i am proof lol

H
yeah.
Anyone that says "no" is a coper manlet with shit genetics. Anyone with normal genetics can grow till 21. My own brother and i am proof lol
How much tho

Lol this is a retarded question everyone grows till 21 JFL

But it's slow growth like an inch or two. It's small but in the end it makes a huge difference

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
Grew an inch after highschool so yes