can you grow taller after 18

N

NotBlueFox

Iron
I'm 18 years old, and I'm 177cm. My dad is 6'4", and my mum is about 5'5". I went to the doctor a long time ago, who said I have a "nutritional deficiency", and I stopped growing at like 25/30. I feel like it's just straight cope, though, because I can't remember the last time I grew 1cm. I'm just wondering how over it is for me or if I have a chance. (also, I wear shoe lifts and have quite high shoes to fraud being like 5'10/5'11", depending on what shoes I wear.)

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and pashtunnigga1
177cm ur not a manlet
176cm is manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moggster, PseudoMaxxer, egyptianKang and 3 others
shit bhai can't you tell this :bluepill:ed doctor to prescribe you hgh

Guess you fucked up your nutrition and stunted your growth go get an xray for growth plates

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
depends, I did, but then again I hit puberty late, I went from 190cm last year (18) to 195cm (19 tomorrow)

• +1
Reactions: NotBlueFox, iblamesols and ryuken
depends, I did, but then again I hit puberty late, I went from 190cm last year (18) to 195cm (19 tomorrow)
ur birthday is on the day the first nuke was dropped on hiroshima

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
ur birthday is on the day the first nuke was dropped on hiroshima
thanks for reminding me, one of my best friends (long ago) had the same birthday as joseph stalin

You can grow taller after 18 if your puberty is late

the number 18 is not an indicator of anything nigga, i grew 1 cm in my entire 18 no joke

see i grew after puberty

I'm 18 years old, and I'm 177cm. My dad is 6'4", and my mum is about 5'5". I went to the doctor a long time ago, who said I have a "nutritional deficiency", and I stopped growing at like 25/30. I feel like it's just straight cope, though, because I can't remember the last time I grew 1cm. I'm just wondering how over it is for me or if I have a chance. (also, I wear shoe lifts and have quite high shoes to fraud being like 5'10/5'11", depending on what shoes I wear.)
possibly? - yeah most likely? - no

• +1
Reactions: sexy
possibly? - yeah most likely? - no

• +1
Reactions: sexy
very late puberty - yes if average, you will most likely finish growing at 18

Most people if they grow taller will do so by an inch or less. Others who grow more will be amongst those who started puberty late