Can you grow taller while cutting

D

Deleted member 91862

Iron
Im 15 6'0 rn and 78 kilos and wondering if i can cut down to around 73 to have visible abs (i have a little muscle already) without stunting my growth. Should i just bulk trough puberty or keep cutting (btw i stopped eating processed shit and just eat what grandma makes (healthy meals)).

if you cut like a normal human no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 91862
yes, jfl at niggas still thinking they'll stunt their growth when they live in the 1st world and arent homeless.

• +1
Yes

• +1
yes, jfl at niggas still thinking they'll stunt their growth when they live in the 1st world and arent homeles
So just cut like normal keep eating healthy and workout and thats pretty much it

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Im 15 6'0 rn and 78 kilos and wondering if i can cut down to around 73 to have visible abs (i have a little muscle already) without stunting my growth. Should i just bulk trough puberty or keep cutting (btw i stopped eating processed shit and just eat what grandma makes (healthy meals)).
Yeah. I don't believe that cutting will stunt your growth; I'm 16, always cuts and have a low caloric diet, and have never experienced a loss in growth. Additionally, I grew more inches lol. But, might be due to my genetics since I have fairly tall family members.

• +1
Yeah. I don't believe that cutting will stunt your growth; I'm 16, always cuts and have a low caloric diet, and have never experienced a loss in growth. Additionally, I grew more inches lol. But, might be due to my genetics since I have fairly tall family members.
Thanks i dont really starvemaxx i just fast until i feel hungry then eat lunch and when i want to snack or something i just eat low cal fruits bcs i was a fat ass kid so i still crave bullshit food sometimes

delete your account

Yes,because every inch you gain adds 3 kg assuming you stay the same build,so your body won’t grow if your in a deficit,wait until 6”1 to cut your only average height rn

• +1
When you lose fat you start becoming more sensitive your hgh but now your in a caloric deficit and your igf-1 needs high amounts of carbs and proteins so you either go the high hgh moderate igf-1 path or the high igf-1 path low hgh path
Im 15 6'0 rn and 78 kilos and wondering if i can cut down to around 73 to have visible abs (i have a little muscle already) without stunting my growth. Should i just bulk trough puberty or keep cutting (btw i stopped eating processed shit and just eat what grandma omakes (healthy meals)).

• +1