Can you guys grow hair on dick too

mr contemptuous

mr contemptuous

Raw and Uncut
my dick grows hair if i dont shave for like 2 weeks does anyone else grow hair on dick or am i the only one?

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Yeah the bottom half of shaft is all hairy

Yeah on bottom 1 inch

yes bro
you could think that having a small dick would mean that i dont have hair in that area
but i do

By dick you don’t mean the main shaft area or the cock right? If so u need to see a doctor bro

By dick you don’t mean the main shaft area or the cock right? If so u need to see a doctor bro
i mean the dick itself
i can grow hair on my foreskin too

No.but my pubes are longer than my dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
my dick grows hair if i dont shave for like 2 weeks does anyone else grow hair on dick or am i the only one?
Yeah I grow hair on my shaft. It's a pain in the ass to manscape. Because it's very easy to have cuts on the shaft when shaving even with cartridge razors

yeah, I thought it was from minoxidil but maybe it was always there.

I have one hairy fucking dick. If you exclude the glans, then my hair goes half way up the shaft. Probably gonna go and get it permanently removed (shaft hair + balls hair) via laser or electrolysis or something like that. It's literally over if I don't, so it's my only option at this point.

I have one hairy fucking dick. If you exclude the glans, then my hair goes half way up the shaft. Probably gonna go and get it permanently removed (shaft hair + balls hair) via laser or electrolysis or something like that. It's literally over if I don't, so it's my only option at this point.
bro just trim it. Why would u risk burning ur dick jfl

bro just trim it. Why would u risk burning ur dick jfl

I don't really see this as a decent long term solution tbh. If I trim it down, but keep a decent length (so it doesn't sting), the girl is gonna get a ton of hair in her mouth. If I cut it down really short, it's gonna sting her. If I shave it completely/wax it, sure it works for a few days, then it starts to sting. My only option at this point is a permanent solution since such a huge portion of my dick is covered in hair. Fair enough if it was just one inch from the base or so, but it's way more lol.

Also, I'm white, so I don't think I run a risk of burning my dick?

I don't really see this as a decent long term solution tbh. If I trim it down, but keep a decent length (so it doesn't sting), the girl is gonna get a ton of hair in her mouth. If I cut it down really short, it's gonna sting her. If I shave it completely/wax it, sure it works for a few days, then it starts to sting. My only option at this point is a permanent solution since such a huge portion of my dick is covered in hair. Fair enough if it was just one inch from the base or so, but it's way more lol.

Also, I'm white, so I don't think I run a risk of burning my dick?
my dick doesnt sting after i shave it

my dick doesnt sting after i shave it
How do you do it? I use a machine lol, maybe I'm not cutting it short enough, or I have ingrown hair or some shit, idk. But the comparison in smoothness is insane, compared to no hair vs where I have hair

• Ugh..
Reactions: fukmylyf
How do you do it? I use a machine lol, maybe I'm not cutting it short enough, or I have ingrown hair or some shit, idk. But the comparison in smoothness is insane, compared to no hair vs where I have hair
idk i just use a razor lol

About an inch up grows hairs

idk i just use a razor lol

Ok I guess I'll try that, never really used one, since there hasn't been a need for it (I'm not even close to get getting laid xd). I always just trim it with a machine similar to how I'd trim my beard (use the lowest settings). I'm guessing I'm probably not cutting it short enough, but that leads me to the question, won't it just start stinging after a few days the way you're doing it?

Probably still gonna look for something permanent anyways tbh, the shaving stuff is just a hassle overall.

3/4 of my dick have hair on it.Fucking hate having to shave it,since It gives me pimples,that get infected and hurt like a bitch,when I masturbate.