Subhuman
once we meet up irl we gonna mog him

once we meet up irl we gonna mog him
Nivvra you mog him already

This guy looks like shit lmao

Also his outfits are beyond garbage

• JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal
Lol I’ve seen craif unfrauded he’s htn, pretty gl good jaw and genetic anomaly eye area. Hate the way this nigga edits his pics tho lmao

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26840 and nordsmog
Lol I’ve seen craif unfrauded he’s htn, pretty gl good jaw and genetic anomaly eye area. Hate the way this nigga edits his pics tho lmao
“Unfrauded” nigga I’ve gone on vc cam with Syrianpsycho, James Sapphire, and Fucclife along with 20+ Omegle streams I’ll gladly vc cam you and this schizo fag @xean

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
“Unfrauded” nigga I’ve gone on vc cam with Syrianpsycho, James Sapphire, and Fucclife along with 20+ Omegle streams I’ll gladly vc cam you and this schizo fag @xean
Nigger

You’ve VC cammed me

• +1
Reactions: nordsmog

Syrian psycho mogs u to death

Also

Brian unchained server mogs u to death

@teethiseverything how does craig fraud? i literally saw him on vc and can confirm months ago and his fucking jaw and zygos r insane and eye area is so mogger everything about him mogs so hard hes literally being posted to million on tiktok getting simped by jbs "muh frauding"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblameamiro, poopoohead, nordsmog and 2 others
@teethiseverything how does craig fraud? i literally saw him on vc and can confirm months ago and his fucking jaw and zygos r insane and eye area is so mogger everything about him mogs so hard hes literally being posted to million on tiktok getting simped by jbs "muh frauding"
Love you James 😍

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Link a tiktok

Link a tiktok
no one recorded it was a private vc a long ass time ago but u have my word i can vouch for it and all the dark triad collective members can as well

no one recorded it was a private vc a long ass time ago but u have my word i can vouch for it and all the dark triad collective members can as well
Nigga you once told me you didn't take mk677 the next hour I saw you talking about your use on the forum JFL

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Nigga you once told me you didn't take mk677 the next hour I saw you talking about your use on the forum JFL
well i did take it im juist tryna gatekeep

I took it before you nigga but you still didn't wanna help
thats ur job to do ur research why would u even trust some random on a looksmax website anyway i dont owe u shit

thats ur job to do ur research why would u even trust some random on a looksmax website anyway i dont owe u shit
True however, i think I asked you whether you preferred tablets or liquid form it wasn't something to research but a personal preference thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
True however, i think I asked you whether you preferred tablets or liquid form it wasn't something to research but a personal preference thing
i prefer tablets cuz like moonblunt says liquid tastes like liquid death i dont know why i wouldnt have given u the sauce but its not hard to find i just take 25mg exemestanex and ibutamoren tablets everyday for my cycle and stack