Can you guys rate my psl and overall score? Can y’all please use the “ltn, mtn, htn” system cause I don’t understand the number rating system.

J

jacob_1936

Iron
I am 6,1.6 barefoot in the morning. I weigh 200 ibs. I just turned 18 yesterday.

Im new here so I have some questions. I have gyno because I was a soy-bum during puberty, is there anyway to fix that without hardmaxxing? Is there a way to fix my crooked nose? Are woman into bulk? I added what I look like with a pump and without one.
IMG 1417
IMG 1418
IMG 1431
IMG 1456
IMG 1439
IMG 1457
IMG 1458

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
MTN close to Strong MTN. Grow moustache.

Does height boost me or nah?

Like my overall score I mean

I am 6,1.6 barefoot in the morning. I weigh 200 ibs. I just turned 18 yesterday.

Im new here so I have some questions. I have gyno because I was a soy-bum during puberty, is there anyway to fix that without hardmaxxing? Is there a way to fix my crooked nose? Are woman into bulk? I added what I look like with a pump and without one.View attachment 3112475View attachment 3112476View attachment 3112477View attachment 3112478View attachment 3112479View attachment 3112480View attachment 3112482
MTN+

Fully softmaxxed you could pass as a low HTN in my humble opinion.

See potential

• +1
Reactions: iwillsuemeta
Nah you are not close to LTN dont worry.I just was saying th
Nah you are not close to LTN dont l
Nah you are not close to LTN dont worry.
Thank
You are htn softmaxx and you will be Chad lite
Thank you, I’m not too familiar with these type of communities and the lingo. I really just made this account to get rated. But overall I think you’re pretty good looking in the face. Your not some insanely attractive guy but your definitely above average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 88997
doesn't look like you have gyno, maibe its just fat

Lean Max, get perfect skin and tan as well as groom your eyebrows and your high htn

Honestly rn you're a really strong mtn with good appeal but if you leanmaxx and get some stubble on your face I think you would accend hard growing out your hair would be really good too ngl id say you got potential to htn odk about cl tho not really sure and being basic 6'2 help a lot lol but overall bro does not and will not any problems getting girls

Yeah, Strong MTN in my scale is Above Average and considered Good Looking by 10-30% of people more or less. You can probably reach it easily and even aspire for more.

Yeah, Strong MTN in my scale is Above Average and considered Good Looking by 10-30% of people more or less. You can probably reach it easily and even aspire for more.
Why do you recommend growing a mustache?

Mnt use volufilin on lips to correct chin to philtrum ratio