Can you have good under eye support but slight sclera show?

Deleted member 9072

Deleted member 9072

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
Examples are Jeremy meeks with slight sclera show however still better than sean o prys under eye support because it doesn't droop down?
14212747_1420346454646770_7264795432432197242_n.jpg
Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and eyearea
mewing is good for under eye support

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
yes eyelid droopiness/scleral show is mostly related to tendon laxity and that is determined genetically and not by your bones under your eyes

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Taylorswift, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 2 others
adriana-lima-without-makeup.jpg
slight sclera show but good under eye supports

• +1
Reactions: St. BlackOps2Cel
All this sclera show thing is overrated, yes there are examples of fucked up faces due to slera shows, but most males would look good even with some sclera show, if they're good looking.

If you're ugly, not having a sclera show ain't gonna save your ass.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
yes eyelid droopiness/scleral show is mostly related to tendon laxity and that is determined genetically and not by your bones under your eyes
sean has slight droopiness but no show?

sean has slight droopiness but no show?
because he has insane PCT. I have the same droopiness as sean but slightly less pct so I have scleral show

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 9072
because he has insane PCT. I have the same droopiness as sean but slightly less pct so I have scleral show
so it makes the eye look neutral from far away instead of negative tbh

People don't make the difference between SMV and PSL. SMV is for banging bitches. PSL is for working in the modeling industry, you can hide that sclera show with surgeries if you're into the modeling stuff. That's what models do all the time. They get rid of imperfections, it's their job.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, owlofathena and Deleted member 9072
she has UEE , I thought she had hunter eyes :feelsuhh:
makeup to hide it but look at her medial canthus and cat shape eyes and pct makes it hunter enough

so it makes the eye look neutral from far away instead of negative tbh
wym? if you have PCT and a lot of lower lid droopiness then it will look like you have less pct or even a neutral tilt. also depending on the amount of pct you have it might look as if you have a negative tilt when in reality you have positive. This is why having a straight lower eyelid is so important and thank god lower eyelid retraction is very safe and easy to do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 9072
Screenshot 20200825 120658

Getting rid of sceleral show helps quite a bit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, sandcelmuttcel, JosephGarrot123 and 2 others
Holy shit @ your iq...

Look at their pupils you idiot.. sean o pry's pupil is centred vetrically between the lids and meeks upper lid is covering his pupil slightly.. cuz he haint looking straight hes tilting his head down..

You make me wanna thank my parents for iq genes on a daily basis ngl

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful
Holy shit @ your iq...

Look at their pupils you idiot.. sean o pry's pupil is centred vetrically between the lids and meeks upper lid is covering his pupil slightly.. cuz he haint looking straight hes tilting his head down..

You make me wanna thank my parents for iq genes on a daily basis ngl
meeks has slight sclera show look at other pics you fucken cumstain

wym? if you have PCT and a lot of lower lid droopiness then it will look like you have less pct or even a neutral tilt. also depending on the amount of pct you have it might look as if you have a negative tilt when in reality you have positive. This is why having a straight lower eyelid is so important and thank god lower eyelid retraction is very safe and easy to do
thats why pct is important with shit undereye

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
well yea but more like with shit lower lid straightness
so what constitutes as good under eye support? I know many people that with tight eyelids/no sclera but they have bulging under eyes.

so what constitutes as good under eye support? I know many people that with tight eyelids/no sclera but they have bulging under eyes.
top tier under eye support is forward infra orbitals with decent infra orbital fat pads

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 9072

Is it really? Know any good surgeons other than taban? Orbital decompression can also fix scleral show if eyes are bulging but that is a very risky surgery.

Is it really? Know any good surgeons other than taban? Orbital decompression can also fix scleral show if eyes are bulging but that is a very risky surgery.
yes. pm me

FFS op is brainded

Meeks is tilting his head downwards but looking straight, he doesn’t actually have scleral show

Examples are Jeremy meeks with slight sclera show however still better than sean o prys under eye support because it doesn't droop down?
14212747_1420346454646770_7264795432432197242_n.jpg
Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg
What scleral show?
Images 39
Images 36
Images 37
Images 38
Images 40

Users who are viewing this thread

Back