can you have no feelings for someone but still miss them?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I’m over her in a sense that I don’t feel jack shit for her anymore, it’s just I miss her because I just miss having someone that motivated me to do well in life man, someone that made me feel cared for :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.

I don’t have anymore feelings for her i just miss having someone

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, serialcoper and ayusshhhh

relate so hard

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
I’m over her in a sense that I don’t feel jack shit for her anymore, it’s just I miss her because I just miss having someone that motivated me to do well in life man, someone that made me feel cared for :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.

I don’t have anymore feelings for her i just miss having someone
Jaja

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
If you’re missing her, then you undoubtedly have feelings for that person because you shouldn't be having any thoughts about it if you’ve really moved on.

it happens, sometimes they were just cool like and you want more memories with them

• +1
If you’re missing her, then you undoubtedly have feelings for that person because you shouldn't be having any thoughts about it if you’ve really moved on.
I just miss the feeling of being loved

• +1
no, if you miss them they basically live in your head rent free

• +1
If I was a her I would give you belly rubs and feed you peanutbutter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zenis and Nick.Harte
I have no feelings for them anymore
Doesn't matter if you've lost feelings for them, you'll always remember the nostalgia of the best times you've spent with them. And the more time passes the better those times will appear to you

• +1
Doesn't matter if you've lost feelings for them, you'll always remember the nostalgia of the best times you've spent with them. And the more time passes the better those times will appear to you
Nostilaga is such a bitch man, possibly the worst emotion. All it does is remind you can’t go back to good times

• +1
Reactions: k99 and DarkTriadBeliever